Anyone almost finished?
Woke up today thinkin today was my last one, Maths Retake. Then before i leave my Catering teacher phones my house & says that I've got one on friday
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
No. Fucking. Apostrophe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by cal?!
Anyone almost finished?
Woke up today thinkin today was my last one, Maths Retake. Then before i leave my Catering teacher phones my house & says that I've got one on friday

I thought you said 'Caturday Teacher'

I go on the internet too much...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
ok well sorry about apostrophe

I take it's just me that found them a bit hard
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
I finished mine in Julyish

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by cal?!
I take it's just me that found them a bit hard

As has been said, wait until A-levels and then consider how hard your GCSEs (no apostrophe) are.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Looking forward to College though, BUT not decide which i'm goin to yet. Applied to 2. Reigate have accepted me if i get 5 A-C's & Crawley have already accepted me.

Epiphone Dot
There's already a thread for this btw.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I can't remember what exam board it was but the IT short course paper was the easiest thing ever

Epiphone Dot
Quote by cal?!
I can't remember what exam board it was but the IT short course paper was the easiest thing ever

GCSE ICT is easy as hell. The courseworks just mind numbingly dull.

Quote by metaldud536

Finished last Friday. Physics was a bitch,the rest were ok ish
Anyone else think they were dragged out a bit too long? for example I had my physics paper 1 then 9 days later my physics paper 2 with nothing in between
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Already finished.

It was much easier than everyone said it would be.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
one of the questions i remember it had a diagram with an arrow pointing to the back arrow of an internet browser. The question was what does this icon mean, something stupid like that.

Epiphone Dot
Quote by roythereaper
As has been said, wait until A-levels and then consider how hard your GCSEs (no apostrophe) are.

I was screaming for college by year 10 because GCSEs were so simple
Quote by cal?!
one of the questions i remember it had a diagram with an arrow pointing to the back arrow of an internet browser. The question was what does this icon mean, something stupid like that.

"this button directs you towards the page you last visited, pulling the page from the browsers cache"

Quote by alex-led-zepp91
Finished last Friday. Physics was a bitch,the rest were ok ish
Anyone else think they were dragged out a bit too long? for example I had my physics paper 1 then 9 days later my physics paper 2 with nothing in between

I had all of mine in the space of 2 weeks. you kids get it easy.

Quote by metaldud536

But that question was on the Higher paper, wtf was foundation like?

Epiphone Dot
Quote by IndieMetalhead

I had all of mine in the space of 2 weeks. you kids get it easy.

Not really, I had pretty much all mine in 2 weeks as well.

Although there was a half-term in the middle.

Anyway, it just comes down to what subjects you chose, because of the timetabling.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Not really, I had pretty much all mine in 2 weeks as well.

Although there was a half-term in the middle.

Anyway, it just comes down to what subjects you chose, because of the timetabling.

i meant 2 straight weeks.

no half terms, no breaks inbetween the weeks!

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Craigo
I was screaming for college by year 10 because GCSEs were so simple

The work at 6th Form and College is much more interesting overall, not just more challenging.

I'm looking forward to Uni more though. I can't wait to have a Masters Degree in Grammar Nazism Linguistics.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by IndieMetalhead
i meant 2 straight weeks.

no half terms, no breaks inbetween the weeks!

mine was about 3 weeks, days off for revision etc

Epiphone Dot