Page 1 of 2
At school, college, uni, whatever. Who was you're worst teacher, substitute teacher or lecturer etc
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
Like you would know them.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Professor Snape
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
My old Science teacher was an asshole. Apart from that, I had a pretty good run with teachers tbh.
Yh yh very funny

My geography teacherin year 9, pervert. Also we just watched Saving Private Ryan once for no reason
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Decision Making Teacher. Used to teach math, but didn't have a degree. He would hit kids when they talked to much. He once threw a desk down the stairs. No Joke.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
My english teacher from last year. She filed an official report against me for "harassing a female teacher".

Really, I have spoken one sentence to her since I finished her class. I had 25 witnesses to prove she was just trying to get me in trouble.

She also had a friend of mine arrested for harassment because he accidentally added her on facebook. The cop, who I spoke to, thought it was ridiculous.

Yeah she sucks.
Unless you're omnipotent, the name will be a little pointless.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT

Some Indian guy who said he was from Slough with 5 children.

'Water...er...goes through these water pipes'

'The water in the milk bottles expands'
haha
I hated my 2 music teachers. Never should have taken GCSE music

Epiphone Dot
My stupid sub in English. She has silver hair and wears frilly clothes. She looks like a prune. She sounds like Peter Griffin (Family Guy) when she talks. When a student asks a questions she tells them to shut up. If someone is sick or has a bloody nose, she doesn't let them go to the bathroom/nurse office. She never teaches us anything and just gives us word searches. YOu know what? F*** her!
For about a week a few months ago we had this weird ginger woman who said we were as bad as this school in Bridlington, a town where everyone says they're inbreds, and she smiled whilst shouting at us
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by martinez952000
My stupid sub in English. She has silver hair and wears frilly clothes. She looks like a prune. She sounds like Peter Griffin (Family Guy) when she talks. When a student asks a questions she tells them to shut up. If someone is sick or has a bloody nose, she doesn't let them go to the bathroom/nurse office. She never teaches us anything and just gives us word searches. YOu know what? F*** her!

nightmate

In year 9 my music teacher Mr Janson from South Africa who had a caine called Charlie

Epiphone Dot
Our AP english teacher played favorites Sooooooooo bad. he would routinely write "This is the best thing you've ever written, well done!" on someone's paper, yet still give them a 60 or so. whereas some people would get 90's and hundreds on a regular basis.

two of my friends did a test on him, and wrote a paper together, then changed each of their versions slightly so he wouldn't pick up on the fact that they were the same paper, and get this: THEIR GRADES WERE 67 and 89!!!! they went to the principal, and told him what happened, but he couldn't be fired until the next budget meeting or some bull like that, so he stayed in until the end of this year.

...wherein he refused to raise one of my best friend's grades (the same guy who got the 67 in the above situation) by two points so he could graduate. and the reason he was failing was not because he did ****ty work, it was because he missed a month of school when he had strep throat and mononucleosis at the same time. and when he tried to get makeup work, this teacher said "okay, i'll get it to you" and got all the makeup assignments a week before the end of school. He'd been asking for the assignments since FEBRUARY.

Most ****tastic teacher ever. i'm SO glad i didn't take that class.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by martinez952000

We don't all have old people fetishes now, do we? But if you're into that sort of stuff...
I've only had one bad teacher. He was my English teacher Freshmen year. He never taught us anything, he just sat there and played guitar. He was a good guitar player, and a very smart guy, but I never got much out of the class.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Nah, guys i had this crappy "chorus" teacher who was just filling in, and someone pissed her off. She just suddenly screamed, "I could be nice Mrs. Pat! But I'll turn into Nazi Pat!" I was all like, "holy-****!" and she just looked at me. The kid who she yelled at got all pissed and yelled something about him being Polish,which then loads of kids joined in. I'm Polish too, so that was really offensive. But you don't have to be Polish, you could be African. Nazi is just a hate term. She just recently got fired, though this happened in January...
This bitter old bitch named Ms. Naymen. She tries to act funny but she's just a sarcastic bitch who constantly makes everyone tuck their shirts in.

Example: I was on the tennis team, and on the last match of the year we lost in a heartbreaker. By one game. We were all walking away from the courts, heads hung low, when Ms. Naymen says in a bitchy tone, "You guys are gonna pick up those balls, right?"
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Oh dear, my headteacher. She's very patronising & talks at you instead of talking to you. She kind of makes it up as she goes along. She has these annoyting catch phrases eg coursework is crucial, exams are essential, make mocks matter.

Then one time after beating our rivals in a school football match she said, well done but you could've tried harder

Epiphone Dot
Quote by cal?!
Oh dear, my headteacher. She's very patronising & talks at you instead of talking to you. She kind of makes it up as she goes along. She has these annoyting catch phrases eg coursework is crucial, exams are essential, make mocks matter.

Then one time after beating our rivals in a school football match she said, well done but you could've tried harder

Why make a thread, then later make a post as if you just caught on what the thread was about?
My math professor winter quarter was absolutely horrible. He spoke with the most unintelligible spanish accent, and spent a good hour of the hour and fifteen minute class going over proofs and theorems and whatnot; stuff that we weren't required to know. His midterm and final were three questions each, and on the final he announced that if anyone got problem three, tell him, because even he couldn't do it. His class was so difficult, a 50% was equivalent to a C, and homework was worth 40% of your grade, so everyone passed.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by sk8boardbob2
This guy

He looks like an awesome teacher.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Why make a thread, then later make a post as if you just caught on what the thread was about?

sorry, not what I was trying to do at all.

Epiphone Dot
Quote by Chobes
My Spanish 3 teacher last year.

Sra. Rivas?
If so epic win
thats who i was gonna put
Quote by Diet_coke_head
This reminds me of a time when I was jerking off onto a jellyfish and somebody walking down the beach said something. I don't remember the actual wording, but they should have just let me be.
Last edited by iamk0ng at Jun 24, 2008,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
He looks like an awesome teacher.

He's pretty funny but is horrible at teaching. He regularly insults students and reuses the same 4 phrases.
"Keep your head up like 2pac" when someone is sleeping
"It would behoove you to take notes" during powerpoints
"Lemme see that bootleg work" when he checks homework
"Rap is crap, rock is crock" ??

He makes fun of this one girl in my class because she has a big forehead " Yo fohead so big its a fivehead!"

While we do work he plays chess on his mac. Gotta love your tax dollars at work.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
i had a teacher from Madagascar this past semester, and he was pretty terrible.

he was a really nice guy, but he didnt talk very loud, and his accent was fairly heavy, making him even harder to understand.

plus he was really monotone when he talked, and showed no excitement or enthusiasm. its safe to say i fell asleep a lot in his class. somehow i managed a B.

EDIT: and he looked like a zombie. forgot to mention that.
I remember this one year in elementary school, my teacher had gotten into an accident and broken her bones. This weird guy came to "teach the class". For the first couple days, we did nothing, but eventually he made us all listen to rock music and we made a "band" for a "special school project". I didn't learn **** that year AND he only let like five people into the band; the rest of us had to be roadies and ****. The guy was a total d-bag, and it turns out HE WASN'T EVEN A REAL SUBSTITUTE TEACHER! He stole his roommates ID and pretended to be a teacher for cash because his old band kicked him out.

I hated that ****er, I bet he's in jail somewhere.
Quote by orcs4life
I remember this one year in elementary school, my teacher had gotten into an accident and broken her bones. This weird guy came to "teach the class". For the first couple days, we did nothing, but eventually he made us all listen to rock music and we made a "band" for a "special school project". I didn't learn **** that year AND he only let like five people into the band; the rest of us had to be roadies and ****. The guy was a total d-bag, and it turns out HE WASN'T EVEN A REAL SUBSTITUTE TEACHER! He stole his roommates ID and pretended to be a teacher for cash because his old band kicked him out.

....this sounds familiar...

I WAS IN THAT BAND!!!
Quote by orcs4life

I love you.
Professor Oak came on me when I beat the Elite 4
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by orcs4life

School of Rock ftw.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
My French 2 teacher reminded me of Hitler...

Her classroom reminded me of Auchwitz...

And I got the whole class to address her as "Quiz Nazi" by the third week.

Yup, she was a bitch, and now she's unemployed. My work here is done.
Page 1 of 2