Page 1 of 2
I'm selling my trans-red Epiphone Les Paul because I want a new seven string and it never gets played anymore, just sits around and looks pretty. It's about 3 years old and in almost perfect cosmetic condition. The quilted maple veneer (on a real maple top) looks really nice for an Epiphone and I remember trying out all the other ones in the store to make sure I got a nice one.

I had a local luthier install a Burstbucker pro in the bridge and a Burstbucker in the neck as well as a Graphtec TUSQ nut. I also install a set of Dunlop straplocks. The guitar will come with a SKB hardcase, a really nice Levi's leather strap, the original strap pins, nut, and ****ty stock pickups if you really want them (and if I can find them).

The total cost of all of this is over $950 (add it up), I'm asking $650+shipping

Will post pics when I get home from work
Here's the pics. I don't play it anymore so I'm actually gonna follow through on selling it now so I can fund something else. The picture of the pic is highlighting the most noticeable flaw, which you can barely see anyways. I'm also keep the strap now because my cat got a hold of my other one.

Looking for $625+shipping. May trade (but I would prefer selling) for nice Ibby RGT42 (edge III or edge pro II only) or older S series (no TRS!). Other non-basswood super-strats may be considered. Willing to add cash to a trade if necessary. I'm located near Sacramento so I would be willing to meet people somewhere if they want to pick it up. I sold an LTD M-207 to a guy on here (somewhere in my threads), have itrader feedback on sevenstring.org (wannabguitarist), and have a perfect ebay feedback rating (iwannabuystuff_530).

email: jddonegan@sbcglobal.net
Trade for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser in black cherry? It's the non-FR model. Will include a Gator hsc to ship in.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
just a free bump to say that has to be the best wood grain i have ever seen on an epi ... gorgeous ... if i didn't have a les paul already i'd be real tempted to snag it ... still tempted ... gorgeous axe ... you sure you want to sell it? lol
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
Quote by cormac_zoso
just a free bump to say that has to be the best wood grain i have ever seen on an epi ... gorgeous ... if i didn't have a les paul already i'd be real tempted to snag it ... still tempted ... gorgeous axe ... you sure you want to sell it? lol

I dunno, I play my Ibanez 7-string all the time now and I have a 6-string RG similar to my 7 that should be done in a few months so I'm afraid the LP will just sit around and look pretty. The smaller frets and scale aren't really what I'm looking for at the moment. It is beautiful though and I can't see myself dropping the price anymore.
Quote by atreyurock9
Trade for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser in black cherry? It's the non-FR model. Will include a Gator hsc to ship in.

Forgot you can't edit anymore, no sorry. Beautiful guitars but I can't get along with the necks. Dunno if it's the profile or the way they finish them but it doesn't work for me.
Quote by pierce34celtic
What exact model is it? (standard, custom, etc.)?

It's a Classic, which AFAIK means it has a slightly thinner neck compared to a standard and the stock pups were hotter. There are some similar ones on clearance on musicians friend right now but they have those cheap vintage style tuners, a less vibrant red color, and came with a pickguard. Supposedly this was a GC limited edition and came with Grover tuners and didn't have a pickguard (which I added when I bought the guitar).
Bump!

Anyone have a Jackson Stealth Professional? I'm interested in the Ash or poplar ones, no EX's or HX's. Entertain me
Quote by JD Red LP
It's my birthday today, buy it!

happy belated bday ... here's a free bump for ya lol
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
http://www.zzounds.com/item--EPIENCS

The slightly lower quality made in China version now retails for $750 with a case (not a nice SKB one though). And that's a stock guitar, no TUSQ nut or nice pickups so if you would want to get a similar guitar with new parts you would spend $750 for the geet, $35ish for nut and install, and $230 for the pickups not including install. This doesn't include shipping

$600+shipping seems like a deal to me
Quote by partrock
I've got an RGT42, might be interested in a trade. I'm in Oregon. We should talk.

Maybe, I'm not as interested in another tremed six-string right now, I just can't delete old info in the thread. What color/year is it?

[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']Free bump
After this sells, what's going to happen to your name

I dunno Maybe the mods will change it to "wannabguitarist" like my name on JCF and sevenstring.org (if a mod reads this do it!). Most likely I'll just be stuck with it. This is why you don't name yourself after one of your guitars kids
Quote by JD Red LP
I'm extremely interested in LTD H-207's (+cash), H-307's (maybe cash), and Jackson COW7's

Extremely Interested

But would prefer cash
Quote by JD Red LP

Quote by JD Red LP
I'm extremely interested in LTD H-207's (+cash), H-307's (maybe cash), and Jackson COW7's

Extremely Interested

But would prefer cash

Someone has to have a non-basswood hardtail 7 that want to trade to me. Or CASH
Quote by JD Red LP
Quote by JD Red LP
Quote by JD Red LP

Extremely Interested

But would prefer cash

Buy or I will be forced to continue quoting myself
Quote by JD Red LP
Quote by JD Red LP
Quote by JD Red LP
Extremely InterestedBut would prefer cash
Buy or I will be forced to continue quoting myself

Shipping discount if you buy my other stuff too: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15849878#post15849878
Quote by HighPotency
Bump for a beautiful guitar with nice pickups.
If i could afford it i'd buy it...

how much do you have?
OMFG I Love that guitar I would buy if i had any money Lol Free Bump
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Quote by heybabby1
pm but i have ltd h1001 deluxe in mint condition im looking for a lp let me know

Sorry dude, I want a maple/mahogany seven. I don't think I'm gonna be selling this anymore. I tweaked it and the Mesa a bit last night and after noodling for about 2 hours it may be my best sounding guitar. I'll have to see after my other guitars get new pups and I set them up. But until then only trades for an H-307.
Page 1 of 2