Is there any possible way to put a whammy on my jaguar HH, I would really like to know.
Lol Go For It, Then Tell Us How It Goes For Future Reference

Okay well I have just looked a picture of the Jaguar, and it looks like its possible, obviosuly to fit a Floyd its going to need Cutting.
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
It has a gibson style stopbar tailpiece? Isn't there a vibrato system which is simply installed by simply replacing the tailpiece? (bear in mind, its a vibrato, not a whammy. whammy does extreme bends whereas vibrato is subtle bends..)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by _Tim_
Stetsbar ftw

is that what i was thinking of? i think it was stetsbar...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by _Tim_
Stetsbar ftw

yeah I'm looking for something a bit more affordable
Quote by _Tim_
ah,I think you can get knock off stetsbars.

do you know anywhere i could order it from?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

wait, yeah, thats what i was referring to

bear in mind, it will only do subtle bends, if you push it too far it'll just go out of tune, so its not really a whammy. if you want something to do divebombs and stuff with, you'd need to do some routing on your guitar.