Page 1 of 8
Harland Williams just came on TV, and WTF, how does he make anyone with a brain stem even smile?

"You ever see how many onion rings you can stack on your ****, sir?"

Swill.

Also, Dane Cook is the least funny human being on the planet.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
i don't find Lee Evans that funny.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Everyone hates Dane Cook...I thinnk he's entertaining. He doesn't actually tell jokes, but rather life experiences. I laugh cos it's actually very close to real life.

But I have a weird sense of humour. Most "Comdedians" don't make me laugh at all. I prefer stupid movies and random cartoons.
Quote by sashki
Everyone hates Dane Cook...I thinnk he's entertaining. He doesn't actually tell jokes, but rather life experiences. I laugh cos it's actually very close to real life.

But I have a weird sense of humour. Most "Comdedians" don't make me laugh at all. I prefer stupid movies and random cartoons.

they hate him for a reason...I personally hate him because he is annoying, and stole jokes from somebody who is actually funny, Dimitri Martin
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Dane Cook was funny the first time i saw him maybe a decade ago... since then he hasnt written anything new and its not longer funny at all...

Bob Sagat's stand up routine is not funny at all...

Jackie the Joke Man is not even remotely funny
Roy 'Chubby' Brown, Fat racist, sexist, homophobic, nationalist twat.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Minkaro
Russell Brand

Lee Evans

Both have their moments, but often get a bit too silly.

+32729872535628562
carlos mencia is the least funny wannabe mexican i have ever had the misfortune of hearing while channel surfing.
Carlos Mencia
Quote by patsox834
Man, you're clearly in the wrong place. The dudes of the Pit are ladykillers.

Totally
All the redneck comics. Jeff Foxworthy is decent though. All the others are such hacks.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Just about every stand up comic on Comedy Central. Except Mitch Hedberg, he's awesome.

Also, Carlos Mencia is not funny.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Don't wanna sound sexist but pretty much every woman stand up comic that I see is simply not funny or annoying or both, of course there's plenty of exceptions, but they're pretty damn rare.

And don't get me started about black woman comics...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by sashki

You'll probably really like Ross Noble, who is a bloody genius.

And I actually despise Ricky Gervais.
Funny words.
Frankie Boyle, Joe Brand, Chubby Brown, Dara O'Brian and Al Murray are not funny one bit.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
i actually dont mind Harland Williams, ive seen a couple good bits from him

i cant stand george lopez, actually im not a big fan of latino comics in general
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Steve Carrell, and both versions of The Office.

Stupid Fvckin ****.
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

I Like Dane Cook

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Wow me and my friend were just saying yesterday how Lee Evans and Russel Brand are more annoying than funny, I mean unless you don't get bored of someone pulling silly faces for 2 hours then Lee Evans isn't terribly exciting. Steve Coogan though is the best ever!!!!
Quote by sashki

I know what you mean. I like some of those god awful parody movies (like Scary Movie, Epic Movie, etc) because of how retarded those movies are and how immature I am. I haven't seen any for awhile and don't intend to. And, of course, I would NEVER spend more than $1 on them.

In fact, I probably won't watch them if it isn't on one of those movie channels or some random TV station. It's not worth the money and effort put into it, honestly.
Larry the Cable Guy...
But I love Ron White.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
Quote by Phobos&Deimos
Steve Carrell, and both versions of The Office.

Stupid Fvckin ****.

=0

But seriously, Ned "Carlos" Mencia FTF +100000000000000
/thread
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
You'll probably really like Ross Noble, who is a bloody genius.

And I actually despise Ricky Gervais.
+1 to this...Ross Noble is genius, and Ricky Gervais is a twat.
can i get a +1 for dane cook sucking?

+ 1 there you go.

and carlos mencia and jerry seinfeld. i like the show but his standup blows.

edit: i just remembered CHRIS ROCK the most annoying comedian cuz he just yells and thats all he has going for him and even that sucks.
joe rogen and carlos mencia joe rogen seems he has something to prove or something and mencia just sucks. and +1 for hating dane cook whoever said can i get a +1
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by deathforyouth
Larry the Cable Guy...
But I love Ron White.

ohh dont get me started on those douchebags
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~