Ok, so I heared this song I liked (Gavin Rossdale, Love Remains the Same) and I looked for the tab. I found it on UG but the version was a little sloppy so I decided to clean it up a bit. I gave full acknowladgements and props to the original poster of the tab yet my version seemed to be denied for some reason! As my luck seems to go, I can't find a saved version of it on my computer (though it isn't like me to not save something like that). Can anyone help me understand why UG would do that?? or how I can get a copy of my tab back?

Thanks,
Rob
This is why ive never bothered re-entering any of my cleaned up and corrected copies, not worth all the faffing around
alright. so i guess they denied it (probably without even looking at it??) but is there anyway i can get a copy of the tab back? i doubt it but still...i spent time on that and i cant believe i didnt save it. uggggg.
Quote by Mako0248
alright. so i guess they denied it (probably without even looking at it??) but is there anyway i can get a copy of the tab back? i doubt it but still...i spent time on that and i cant believe i didnt save it. uggggg.

not saving it was your fault.