Page 1 of 2
Anyone seen this movie? I saw it today, and really liked it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1126596/

It's the sequel to Kidulthood. If you haven't seen either, they're basically about a bunch of teenage chavs living in London.

Just wanted to know what The Pit thinks of these, but I'm expecting a lot of hatin'.
Kidulthood was funny coz it was so over the top and unrealistic. I wanna see Adulthood though.

They need subtitles as well.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I got dragged to see Kidulthood by my ex girlfriend, thought it was terrible. Too many actors trying to look hard by repeatedly saying the words "Ting" and Blud", lol.

I've heard the guy who is in Dr Who is supposed to be the only decent actor in the whole film.
Danny Dyer is quality

love football factory (some of the best phrases in the world) and greenstreet. 'buisness' or what ever it was called was 'ok'

Havent seen this yet, I was going to but I havent seen the first one so I might not really know whats going on.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Danny Dyer is quality

love football factory (some of the best phrases in the world) and greenstreet. 'buisness' or what ever it was called was 'ok'

Havent seen this yet, I was going to but I havent seen the first one so I might not really know whats going on.

Danny Dyer's awesome. He says "Jog on" in Adulthood, which made me crack up.

And yeah, it helps a lot to have seen Kidulthood.
Quote by TobyFellrunners
I got dragged to see Kidulthood by my ex girlfriend, thought it was terrible. Too many actors trying to look hard by repeatedly saying the words "Ting" and Blud", lol.

I've heard the guy who is in Dr Who is supposed to be the only decent actor in the whole film.

...Surely they were acting?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by TobyFellrunners

Noel Clarke, he's also the writer and director of the film.
Kidulthood was actually brilliant, i thought it would be crap but the slutty chavs were hilarious and the part with the knife and that guys cheek i was in shock.

Definatley going to see the sequel, probs not for a while though
Quote by cagnius

Yeah, I'm not thick, lol. It's just the fact that they said it so much, it pretty much made the characters too comedic, people don't say it that much in real life, it was used too often in the film.
Adulthood was a pretty damn good film. Better than the first.

Soundtrack was alright too.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Really great film. I don't know if it's BETTER than Kidulthood, but really great film.
Quote by cagnius

Heh thing is they weren't really - they're all from London's rough areas and the scriptwriters gave them a rough script to use but they told them to translate it into how they would talk normally
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Yeah, I'm not thick, lol. It's just the fact that they said it so much, it pretty much made the characters too comedic, people don't say it that much in real life, it was used too often in the film.

...You haven't EVER been to London have you?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I laughed pretty hard when Sam smacked the guy Plan B was playing.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
I laughed pretty hard when Sam smacked the guy Plan B was playing.

Me too Plab B's awesome though
Quote by filthandfury

PLAN B FTW

Yeah that was hilarious haha.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
AdULTHOOD was fucking awesome. Ten times better than KiDULTHOOD I thought.

The whole film seemed more developed, the soundtrack was really well used, the story was more smarter; there were genuinely funny, or depressing, or sad moments.

I love Kidulthood, but Adulthood has taken it's place. I can't wait for GrAMPAHOOD....

*ba dum tssch*
Quote by _Mayday_
AdULTHOOD was fucking awesome. Ten times better than KiDULTHOOD I thought.

The whole film seemed more developed, the soundtrack was really well used, the story was more smarter; there were genuinely funny, or depressing, or sad moments.

I love Kidulthood, but Adulthood has taken it's place. I can't wait for GrAMPAHOOD....

*ba dum tssch*

I was discusing this with a mate :P They've left it with plenty of oppurtunity for a sequel... So what's that one gonna be?
Could someone possibly PM me the spoilers? It would be much appreciated. Just give me a short synopsis.

I really enjoyed Kidulthood though, I snuck in to watch it with some friends. Only problem was the chavs sitting in the front row yelling and chucking popcorn. -_-
It would be called Seniorhood i've decided.

Quote by filthandfury

Indeed he is. I'm listening to him now.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Jakeylee111
It would be called Seniorhood i've decided.

Indeed he is. I'm listening to him now.

You got the Paint It Blacker bootleg? It's amazing.
Quote by filthandfury
I was discusing this with a mate :P They've left it with plenty of oppurtunity for a sequel... So what's that one gonna be?

Well Noah Clarke is a smart guy, I think he'll move onto other projects instead of writing another sequel, unless he comes up with a really great story. Thinking about where it can go leads me to a few options for the story:

1) the focus is on sam, still trying to live a 'normal life' (This would be terrible, too much like Adulthood)

2) Have a new cast to follow through London, with previous characters still in the story as shady/helpful characters (too similar to kidulthood and adulthood)

3) A huge nuclear fallout, where Sam has grown X-ray vision, Trife comes back to life with super-human strength, Mooney has a huge freak-like brain, Tre has mutated with a Rat, and Uncle Curtis is an over-the-top super villian. (just joking)
hated the **** out of kidulthood
the only fun part was when the guy was shagging sum girl and he finished in like 10 seconds :P
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
I just had a look at whats on it, seems droolworthy. Though i have heard most of the songs on Who needs actions...

Quote by _Mayday_
Well Noah Clarke is a smart guy, I think he'll move onto other projects instead of writing another sequel, unless he comes up with a really great story. Thinking about where it can go leads me to a few options for the story:

1) the focus is on sam, still trying to live a 'normal life' (This would be terrible, too much like Adulthood)

2) Have a new cast to follow through London, with previous characters still in the story as shady/helpful characters (too similar to kidulthood and adulthood)

3) A huge nuclear fallout, where Sam has grown X-ray vision, Trife comes back to life with super-human strength, Mooney has a huge freak-like brain, Tre has mutated with a Rat, and Uncle Curtis is an over-the-top super villian. (just joking)

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Another Brit film promoting the idea that we're all working class scumbags with guns robbing, stealing and beating people to get by?

No thanks.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I've been trying to watch it for the last half hour but my link takes forever to buffer. Apparently it's not as good as Kidulthood, not to mention it's got Danny ****ing Dwyer in it so it will probably be ****.
Quote by Jakeylee111
I just had a look at whats on it, seems droolworthy. Though i have heard most of the songs on Who needs actions...

Yeah, but this album samples loads of other songs and mixes it with Plan B

Check out Happy as Larry (Larrikin Love) and Suzanne (Leonard Cohen)
I really liked kidadulthood so I wouldn't mind seeing this film. Getting someone to the cinema to watch it with me might be hard though. Might just watch it online.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Rankles
Another Brit film promoting the idea that we're all working class scumbags with guns robbing, stealing and beating people to get by?

No thanks.

You dizzy blud? I'll merk you up!

Quote by filthandfury
Yeah, but this album samples loads of other songs and mixes it with Plan B

Check out Happy as Larry (Larrikin Love) and Suzanne (Leonard Cohen)

I've heard Suzanne, i think, it's the one about the murdered prostitutes right?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Thought Kidulthood was pretty decent, so will probably see this. I think it's pretty sad that although it might be a bit exaggerated, there are people like that in England.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I'm listening to the soundtrack on full blast now

Quote by Jakeylee111
You dizzy blud? I'll merk you up!

Yeh man it's done blud.
Quote by TobyFellrunners

Blud I'm gunna murk you up, fuck yo bitch an' ting!

I haven't seen it, I just think the song they've used on the trailer is so terrible, "I go from Kidulthood to adulthood, I must react like an adult would, get a job like an adult should, get married like an adult would, get a sensible car like an adult should." Yeah, maybe not.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

I haven't seen it, I just think the song they've used on the trailer is so terrible, "I go from Kidulthood to adulthood, I must react like an adult would, get a job like an adult should, get married like an adult would, get a sensible car like an adult should." Yeah, maybe not.

Are you telling me a 1.2 Corsa with an induction kit and a bin for an exhaust isn't a real car? It's you that's gonna get murked up boii!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by _Mayday_
I'm listening to the soundtrack on full blast now

Yeh man it's done blud.

You think your a big man blud?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by DanRev
You people suck so hard at imitating rudeboys.

That's why it's so funny.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by DanRev
You people suck so hard at imitating rudeboys.

I am a rudeboy blud, ruder dan you innit. Pussyhole, I'll merk you blud! Don't be hatin'!
Quote by freddaahh

You forgot the annoying 'I know'. Damn, that annoys me so much for some reason. I go from kidulthood to adulthood, I know, blah blah blah, I know
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Oh Shize
I am a rudeboy blud, ruder dan you innit. Pussyhole, I'll merk you blud! Don't be hatin'!

Duss.

Edit: Every link I try is ****ing sloooow to load. Or out of sync.
Last edited by DanRev at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by DanRev
Duss.

Edit: Every link I try is ****ing sloooow to load. Or out of sync.

Go watch it at the pictures. It's well worth it.
Page 1 of 2