Boss RE-20
Other (please state)
------------
OhMyGosh123
the space echo is amazing.

the eventide aint bad either
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
how can you compare pedals when maybe we only own one of them. We have nothing to compare them to
Quote by Bostonrocks
the space echo is amazing.

the eventide aint bad either

Space echo is great at being a space echo. It simulates the old tape-echo unit, with all of its odd noises. It sounds great, but if you want an all-round delay, the digital modelling ones are the way to go.
Quote by ubtguitarist
how can you compare pedals when maybe we only own one of them. We have nothing to compare them to

Try several out at the store?
Compare to a friend's pedal?
Sound samples?
Features?
The different types of delay?
Price?
This is amazing! I thought all of you would be bashing the DD-20, and instead you're praising it!
I for one like the eventide and the dl4.
------------
OhMyGosh123
Quote by ubtguitarist

because maybe when we were shopping for our delay pedal, we compared them in store to the other models the TS has listed

...i like my dd-20
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
A week ago I tried every delay pedal I could get my hands on at Guitar Center. For the $$$ the DD20 was the best package for me. There are alot of good delays (some better than the DD20) like the T-rex sounded better, the EMM/H had more tweakable loops, the analogues just plain sound great....but again for the money and all you can do with it (including a very reliable workhorse track record) The DD-20 won out for me.

BTW The DL4 is a great unit (maybe even better than the dd20) but reliability issues kinda worried me. I hate crap breaking down!!
I think the Line6 is amazing. I know Line6 get a lot of stick round here but the delays are top-notch IMO.
Quote by sashki
Space echo is great at being a space echo. It simulates the old tape-echo unit, with all of its odd noises. It sounds great, but if you want an all-round delay, the digital modelling ones are the way to go.

Try several out at the store?
Compare to a friend's pedal?
Sound samples?
Features?
The different types of delay?
Price?

wise words,...listen for yourself,...

i am very happy with my alesis midi verb.
What about the TC Electronic Nova Delay? That thing sounds brilliant!
Gear:
Jackson RR3
B-52 AT-212
Roland Micro Cube
MXR 10-Band EQ
Korg Pitchblack
ISP Decimator
T.C. Electronic Nova Delay

We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free. -Bill Hicks
Have any of you guys tried the T Rex Replica? I think it's the best on the market.

BTW why aren't there any analog delays in there? Carbon Copy, AD-9, Maxon AD-999....etc..? You just can't get that great oscillation without it being analog...well if you don't count the mad professor deep blue delay.
THE best?
Fulltone Tube Tape Echo
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I tried it and agree it is one of the better digital delay pedals. IMHO...it was not $200 dollars better than the DD20. If I was to spend that kind of money I would get the empress.

Quote by aberrant
Have any of you guys tried the T Rex Replica? I think it's the best on the market.

BTW why aren't there any analog delays in there? Carbon Copy, AD-9, Maxon AD-999....etc..? You just can't get that great oscillation without it being analog...well if you don't count the mad professor deep blue delay.
I voted for the DL4 because last time I tried one I absolutely loved it, the only thing that's stopping me from buying one (apart from my complete and utter lack of money, of course) is the amount of times I've seen the reliability mentioned. Even on the Line 6 forum it's got a pretty bad reputation.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by aberrant

+1

I'm a Deluxe Memory Man man, myself.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by timi_hendrix
I voted for the DL4 because last time I tried one I absolutely loved it, the only thing that's stopping me from buying one (apart from my complete and utter lack of money, of course) is the amount of times I've seen the reliability mentioned. Even on the Line 6 forum it's got a pretty bad reputation.

+1
TC Electronic Nova Delay
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl