I recently discovered that distortion from my Behringer UM100 sounds great with the pick-up selector exactly in the middle. Does anybody know how this position is called?
I'n most guitars, this would mean all the pickups (if the guitar has an even number of pickups) or the middle pickup (if it has an odd number of pickups.)
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo

nice discovery, sir.

Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I'm pretty sure this belongs in the Electric Guitar Forum. Either way, the pickup selector is used to get power from the different pickups on your guitar. It's different for all guitars on the positions but generally the middle can be bridge, body, or something like that. Rarely is it neck.
Portugal. The Man »–