Hi, this is my case
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Road-Ru...096-i1151623.gc
i bought it a year ago when i bought a new guitar, (epiphone g-400) and it fit well and it had extra space (it can also fit a bass) well, i got a dean razroback explosion couple days ago and it cant fit in the case (the razorback shape can't fit, not that it's too tall.)
I don't wanna carry my hardshell case that came with the guitar every week to guitar lessons because it's very very very heavy!
Is there a case that can fit a tall guitar (it's approximately the size of a bass) and that can also fit the rwzorback shape in it which isnt heavy? (from the material of the case i have)
if there is please send me a link for it.
thanks in advance.
the case that came with the razorback is too heavy? any case that fits a razorback is gonna be heavier than a regular case, but i dont think i've ever heard of it being an issue before.

check out coffin case i guess as they tend to make cases for radical shaped guitars.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
link doesnt work. check out Gator Extreme Case
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Just take one of your other guitars to your lessons?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
go work out, if you can't carry a GUITAR CASE to a lesson, you need to go lift some weights... I'm sorry if my every day work out schedule makes me biased...
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808