I tried searching for a topic on these cabs but couldn't find anything.

I've been looking into these and thought they were amazing. For those of you who don't know "Our Cabinets come stained to your choice of color and are finished to protect the wood and color of the cabinet. We do not cover our cabinets in toltex; these cabs are fine crafted pieces of workmanship that do not need to be cover by toltex. There are no mistakes to hide; the beauty of these cabs is in the wood."

They look AWESOME, and some good bands (Coliseum, Russian Circles, These Arms Are Snakes, Every Time I Die, Daughters, Converge to name a few) uses them.

I was wondering if any UG users owns them/gigs with them/knows someone who has them and can fill me in on what they sound like.
Quote by HonestIain
I tried searching for a topic on these cabs but couldn't find anything.

I've been looking into these and thought they were amazing. For those of you who don't know "Our Cabinets come stained to your choice of color and are finished to protect the wood and color of the cabinet. We do not cover our cabinets in toltex; these cabs are fine crafted pieces of workmanship that do not need to be cover by toltex. There are no mistakes to hide; the beauty of these cabs is in the wood."

They look AWESOME, and some good bands (Coliseum, Russian Circles, These Arms Are Snakes, Every Time I Die, Daughters, Converge to name a few) uses them.

I was wondering if any UG users owns them/gigs with them/knows someone who has them and can fill me in on what they sound like.

+1..me 2 actually...srry I couln't help tho..
Yeah. But the same can be said for DAR amps and other amps which use "weird" tubes...dammit I want a pair of KT120s..I might blow up my amp and burn my house down, but at least I'll go out in a blaze of glory
they're amazing. my band got a deal on matching emperor cabs, 2 6x12s and an 8x10 for 2100 total. best cabs i've ever heard in my life
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by C_majzer
+1..me 2 actually...srry I couln't help tho..

you should have just made a new thread as opposed to the necro bump from hell.

they are great cabs, very well constructed and sound great. a friend of mine has a 4x12 with the light grill. why he went with the 75s i'll never know.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.