Im stuck between buying a Marshall JVM410 or a Ibanez JEM7V (steve vai sig.)

what would you do?

and yes i know, the amp is about 1,000 dollars more expensive, but money isnt the issue.

im currently using a Line6 spiderIII ...which works fine, despite how much people hate it.
my guitar is a BCrich warlock, and a few customs that i made.

i would really like your guys' opinion.

thanks
Get the JVM.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by PeavyXXXman
Probably amp.
Whats your guitar?

In the OP

...split the budget and get a decent guitar and amp, but if you must have only one get the amp
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Amp unless your guitar is like a squier. If it is then get a Epiphone LP or a PRS SE custom and a good amp. No mater what spend more money on the amp
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
amp; however, considering you're in the US, you probably have better value options than marshall (e.g. splawn, roccaforte, traynor, soldano etc. etc.)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
amp; however, considering you're in the US, you probably have better value options than marshall (e.g. splawn, roccaforte, traynor, soldano etc. etc.)

This...
Marshall jVM410 that's good for les paul custom guitar it's also good bc rich and some styles but if u haVE LINE 6 you migh don't need that ibanez for me marshall amp is good for your guitar it's only up to you if u you like ibanez
Quote by ChromeVanadium
Marshall jVM410 that's good for les paul custom guitar it's also good bc rich and some styles but if u haVE LINE 6 you migh don't need that ibanez for me marshall amp is good for your guitar it's only up to you if u you like ibanez

Normally it doesn't bother me, but man, your grammar is awful. If you're gonna type a big ol' mess then don't type anything.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not