SKB PS-15 powered pedal board includes all the cables power supply and gig bag-80+shipping this is 150 new.

I also have an SD-1 for sale or Trade. I'm thinking like 30 bucks or a different OD or analog delay.

I also have an Ovation CC247 acoustic that has 2 finish cracks I'm willing to trade for a nice tube head. IE. a Traynor YBA-1, Sovtek Mig60, or a laney Protube 50w head

thats the pedal board and SD-1 you'd be getting.

if you buy both the SD-1 and the board together I'll make it 100+shipping
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Just the SD-1 but if you have any good offers I'll let the EQ go to. but I use the Tuner and the Delay so I can't let those go
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
whats the less paul (jw)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
whats the less paul (jw)

It's a dillion alot like agile but doesn't have the weird cutout
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
How many pedals does the pedalboard power?
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by theacousticpunk
How many pedals does the pedalboard power?

Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
What are the dimensions of the pedalboard?
Also how does the SD-1 sound on bass?
And do you have Paypal?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Quote by PunkRocker33133
What are the dimensions of the pedalboard?
Also how does the SD-1 sound on bass?
And do you have Paypal?

not sure on the deminsions but it'll hold 6 pedals easily. It doesn't sound GREAT on bass it's ok but I would reccomend looking eleswhere for a bass od
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
no editing but i do have paypal also
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era