http://youtube.com/watch?v=QU2SLD1p960&feature=related

The principal in the orange cape. This is my old school which I sadly had to move back to sweden from But I'm going back there next year

My friends told me about this video which they posted like a year ago but just NOW told me about . Any of your teachers/staff members do funny stuff like this? Share

EDIT: This one too He's behind the bear/jaguar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCuWogIPkkU&NR=1
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at Jun 24, 2008,
horribly OT but Where in sweden do you live?
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

WHY?! can pretty much sum up my thoughts.

I mean, I was fine with it being black people, then it got a little worse with all the teenagers, but adults doing this is just crossing the line.
Quote by Craigo
Why did I pause my Only Human for that?

Jason Mraz!?
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by Gord@k
horribly OT but Where in sweden do you live?

Göteborg..

Why?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

My junior high principal used to put on hang on sloopy played by the OSU Marching Band over the intercom and dance around the halls before school started before big games.
Quote by Capua47
OOMG I CAN TOTALLY RELATED cuz i dont know anyone in that video nor do i care..

If you would read, you would've noticed I said SHARE stories of teachers/staff members from your school doing funny stuff like this. If you don't have anything to contribute, then GTFO my threads. Jeez...
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
Göteborg..

Why?

Just curious because i live in sweden myself, i live in Stockholm though.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

In my school all the teachers have done that (soulja boy) like 10 times each. And all the principals and some of the teachers formed a rock band called Bullseye it's kinda cool. They put on little shows from time to time and I caught my principals guitar pick. lol