Is it just me, or does everyone have (at least a little) trouble stretching their second (middle) and third (ring) fingers--relative to the first-second and third-fourth, of course. For example, I could be playing a song that would require me to use all four fingers on the same string--for the hell of it, we'll say 5th, 6th, 8th, and 10th frets-- and I'll have exceptional trouble stretching my fingers from the 6th to the 8th, but if it was on the 5th, 7th, 8th, and 10th frets, I would have incredibly less trouble with it. Is this common, or is it just me?
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Oh, also, are there any recommended exercises? I do:
|-5-6-7-| with the second, third, then fourth fingers, starting with the sixth string, up to the first, and back down again. Then, repeat.
Thanks again.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard (tuned to Standard E)
Dean Razorback DB (tuned to Standard C)
Schecter OMEN-7 (tuned to 7-string Standard B)
Line 6 Spider II 212W
Digitech RP80
yea i do. as for exercises just practice stretches and that grip wizard thing that strengthens your fingers helps alot too.not with stretches but overall finger strength
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Yea thats a tough one for me too. Lately I've been playing a whole step stretch with those two fingers... up high of course but eventually I want to be able to play it on lower positions
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.