is it any good this year, i cant decide if i wanna go or not. is it worth my 40 bucks
thanks
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
there's some pretty decent bands on this year
i'm going because I do every year
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I'm going to the one in Missouri. It looks pretty solid. I just want to see Maylene and the Sons of Disaster and a few other bands. That and I get to headbutt the thousands of emo kids I see. Sucks that Killswitch Engage won't be there to yell at all the emo kids and make fun of their ****ing smeared make-up. So sad...
Is it any good this year? How the hell do we know it hasn't happened yet |:. Find out who's playing. Research those bands and see whether they appeal to you, then decide if it's worth $40.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
imo, street dogs and against me! are going to be there, therefore i'm there. but it depends. there are lots and lots of bands, probably some you like.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Is it any good this year? How the hell do we know it hasn't happened yet |:. Find out who's playing. Research those bands and see whether they appeal to you, then decide if it's worth $40.

You do realize that Warped Tour has been going on for 4 days now right?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
You do realize that Warped Tour has been going on for 4 days now right?

Ooops no I didn't. Hence the post. Thought if he hadn't purchased ticket that it hadn't started.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
I really hate emo kids haha
but i still thik i will go
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

You should invest in a time machine
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Ooops no I didn't. Hence the post. Thought if he hadn't purchased ticket that it hadn't started.

Yeah it's like all summer long all over the country. You can buy tix the day of and it wont be sold out.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
it wasnt bad. as i lay dying was ****in awesome... id never heard any of the bands before but i went anyway for the hell of it. they were def. my favorite of the day.
i used to go to warped tour and it was always pretty fun. even if i didn't like some of the bands
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
as i lay dying is the main reason i wanna go
i also think the devil wears prada will be good
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
as i lay dying, and august burns red are the only bands IMO that are worth going for
My axe gives me 1 to shredding skills
No, because it's gone to ****. The Fest is where it's at now.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Warped seems pretty hit and miss. Never been what with living in the UK, but for $40 I suppose it's worth going. There's always a few bands on the bill that I like, and there's always a chance that you'll see a band you've never listened to before and get into them.
I'm thinking about going to hang out more than anything. My friend found tickets for us at only like $30 bucks though. We'd go to the Chicago one so that might be it.
Depending on your date it could kick some ass.
Look it up.

I got
Bring Me The Horizon, Every Time I Die, Jack's Mannequin, Stick To Your Guns and Maylene to look forward to.
well thats pretty horrible.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by birdman267
Look it up.

I got
Bring Me The Horizon, Every Time I Die, Jack's Mannequin, Stick To Your Guns and Maylene to look forward to.

lucky motherfather
i want to see bmth but they arent going to play here in slc
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
I don't know my friend asked me if i wanted to go but im not sure if he was serious or not. I don't really like much of the music they play there anyway. Although i would go just for the hell of it.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
i dont think its really warped tour without NOFX
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by birdman267
Look it up.

I got

God I wish the Chicago dates got Jack's Mannequin

We also miss out on 1997, and they're from Chicago!
Theres not usually many good bands but this year is an all out ****storm.
All these hardcore bands that sound the same mixed in with some indie bands that sound the same. Oh how music has gone downhill..
And what the **** is MC Chris doing there.
Honestly, he is the only reason i would even consider going.
i got stuff signed by as i lay dying and from first to last. the people in AILD are pretty nice actually. i know many of you guys probably dont likem but i think they're pretty good?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I'll be going to the one in KC. I don't REALLY like any of the bands on it this year but there are plenty that I wouldn't mind seeing and Warped is always pretty fun. I was extremely disappointed when I heard that my date won't get The Bouncing Souls, though.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Line up is not the best. buti just go for the atmosphere. How often do you get to be surrounded by a thousand ppl who like the same music? Plus tshirts are cheap....
Rise Against, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, The Human Abstract, and Protest the Hero are the bands I'm going for this year, Pennywise isn't going to Calgary though :sad

Its not as good as the lineup last year IMO. In Calgary we got Coheed, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Bayside, Killswitch: Engage, and Big D and the Kids Table that were big ones for me.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS