When people rip them in half why does it make me cringe? Happen to anyone else? WHY?! DAMNIT
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I don't know. I get it too. Some cotton balls don't do it but it's just the texture and low pitched squeaking.

D:

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
son i'll fight you
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I dunno, but when people scratch those cards that change pictures as you move them I cringe and get goosebumps. And the same thing used to happen when someone slided on guitar strings (that was before I started playing guitar, and it took awhile to overcome).
My friend has a complete Phobia of Cotton wool. She like screams in terror at the sight of one
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by aleb
My friend has a complete Phobia of Cotton wool. She like screams in terror at the sight of one

put them in her bed

My friend used to cringe when people would rub their hands together. He doesn't react to it as badly but it still annoys him for some reason.

I cringe when I accidently let wood scrape or even touch my teeth. I have push the frozen stuff off a popsicle stick to eat it. Eh, just the thought of it makes me cringe.
Quote by tr3nt
put them in her bed

She would like die of fright
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)