Basically I have truly loved this girl for over a year, and we were so close to being together, but it somehow stayed that we were just REALLY good friends, and then a few weeks later, I started dating this other girl kinda to get my friend jealous and to prove to her that she really liked me too, but now this girl I am dating is really taking it far, and I still like her and all, but I just don't think I can truly like anyone as much as my friend.

So anyway, you can ignore that that last paragraph, but basically all I need to know is a song that basically gives out the impression that I really like her more than the girl I am dating, and that I am really regretful that I didn't ask her out earlier.

Basically any songs that are about regret would be nice.

EDIT: Also, another thing is that I am not going to see or talk to her of have any communication with her for 2 months after tomorrow, so I want her to have a lot of time to think about it.
Last edited by guitarmannn at Jun 24, 2008,
^^^^But I don't want to directly go out and say it. I want it to come to her on her own and so she realizes.
Quote by guitarmannn
^^^^But I don't want to directly go out and say it. I want it to come to her on her own and so she realizes.

i don't want this to offend you, but i think you might have things a little too planned out. i know because i'm the type to do that too. if you want something to happen you gotta make it happen. maybe it won't, but that's life.
Play I wanna F*ck a Dog in the ass,
only instead of the dog, insert your bf's name.
If she's a good friend she'll at least let you put it in her booty.

Psh it's the pit,
what did you expect?
Last edited by birdman267 at Jun 24, 2008,
Quote by Blue Motion
i don't want this to offend you, but i think you might have things a little too planned out. i know because i'm the type to do that too. if you want something to happen you gotta make it happen. maybe it won't, but that's life.

*Agrees with this guy*

Staying on topic though: Wonderwall-Oasis, Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton, Don't Fear The Reaper

Not regretful songs, but it's the best I could come up with
I dunno about regret, but you could play a romantic song.

"The Reason" - Hoobastank

"Vulnerable" or "Your Call" - Secondhand Serenade

"Carry This Picture" or "As Lovers Go" (my best recommendation) or "Hands Down" - Dashboard Confessional

"Make a Memory" - Bon Jovi

All those kinds of sappy acoustic ballad. I know I'd remember it if a guy played a song for me.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Last edited by Acoustic_ at Jun 24, 2008,
the chorus of lips of an angel by hinder sounds perfect
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by Acoustic_
I dunno about regret, but you could play a romantic song.

"The Reason" - Hoobastank

"Vulnerable" or "Your Call" - Secondhand Serenade

"Carry This Picture" or "As Lovers Go" or "Hands Down" - Dashboard Confessional

"Make a Memory" - Bon Jovi

All those kinds of sappy acoustic ballad. I know I'd remember it if a guy played a song for me.

In all seriousness,
Secondhand Serenade and Dashboard like this guy said.

Do not learn Don't wanna miss a thing by aerosmith,
unless she is attracted to boring predicable people. :/
Quote by stevo192

+1 that whole song would be perfect

and while thats playing pull off one of these....
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by stevo192

I wouldn't recommend this song; it makes it sound like you're cheating on your girlfriend. Plus it's been so overplayed, they girl has probably heard it so many times on the radio that she's grown sick of it.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by guitarmannn
basically all I need to know is a song that basically gives out the impression that I really like her

Rickroll her.
fish**** - gwar

FISH**** BABY. I WANNA **** YOU WIDDA FISH.

in all seriousness, surrender by billy talent. that song sounds like it describes your situation very well. it's pretty touching.
Last edited by killerswan at Jun 24, 2008,
Green Day - 2000 Lightyears Away

Broke up with my ex right? And i got with another girl... And she got with another guy... And we stopped talking, but i keept thinking about her... I adventually broke it off with the girl i was with, it was killing me inside, and then i seen my ex Martha late down the street, though i planned it... I knew when she was coming out of drama lessons, and i asked her to be with me again, she said, describe all the way you felt, and i will say if its good enough, so i took out the ipod, and said this, brilliant song i love, got me back with my girlfriend :P
Quote by Acoustic_
I wouldn't recommend this song; it makes it sound like you're cheating on your girlfriend. Plus it's been so overplayed, they girl has probably heard it so many times on the radio that she's grown sick of it.

The bitch cheats on me and she doesn't even realize it.