I'm looking for a book or online lessons on how to read sheet music, Anything will help.
Thanks.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Does anyone have a link to the notes and their positioning on the guitar?

☻/

/▌

/ \

I learned to read music right when i picked up a guitar. I had a cheap book from the music store that teaches you the notes one string at a time (from high to low) and you learn all the cheesy songs all the while (easy ode to joy and such). It's very helpful. I would recommend finding a little book like that. Everyone learns differently though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
I learned to read music right when i picked up a guitar. I had a cheap book from the music store that teaches you the notes one string at a time (from high to low) and you learn all the cheesy songs all the while (easy ode to joy and such). It's very helpful. I would recommend finding a little book like that. Everyone learns differently though.

Do you have the name of that book by any chance?

☻/

/▌

/ \

No, i gave it to my friend because i know everything in it and he wanted to learn how to read. I could look it up though. There are plenty of books out there though that are like it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Guitar_Theory
I've got a big long article linked in my sig about reading music. Give it a read, and if you think any of it can help you give it a shot. There are lots of books/methods mentioned.

Thanks I ordering the first book you mentioned now.

☻/

/▌

/ \

Quote by metal4all
No, i gave it to my friend because i know everything in it and he wanted to learn how to read. I could look it up though. There are plenty of books out there though that are like it.

Thanks.

☻/

/▌

/ \

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hal-Leonard-FastTrack-Guitar-Method-Book-1-CD-Package?sku=940016

That's one of the books i used. The other book i had came with my Squier Strat Pack.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥