got one for £230 today thinking i got a great deal, i look around and fine prestiges for only £100 more.........me aned my tendancy to buy guitars in haste, so did i get completely ripped off?
Quote by metallica92
so did i get completely ripped off?

No way!

Excellent purchase there.
They usually go for around £250-300 new anyway.
Great guitar you bought your self have one self, and £230 is a bargain, and prestiges dont go for anywhere near £100, real ones anyways.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by chris24789
Great guitar you bought your self have one self, and £230 is a bargain, and prestiges dont go for anywhere near £100, real ones anyways.

he said one hundred more
Quote by chris24789

£100 MORE lol but yeah, good purchase.
dont know translation of that in USD but i do know that so you dont get in trouble you should post this in guitar thread, not being a jerk, but the pit is for random instances of adultery not how much you paid for your guitar, because the pit can ruin that high of gettign a good deal in about of 7 posts or so
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
dont know translation of that in USD but i do know that so you dont get in trouble you should post this in guitar thread, not being a jerk, but the pit is for random instances of adultery not how much you paid for your guitar, because the pit can ruin that high of gettign a good deal in about of 7 posts or so

so true. i'm sorry you're so awesome
Quote by metallica92
so true. i'm sorry you're so awesome

lol missing one thing to get a sigging
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
lucky bastard...
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina