title says it all, im looking into a bugera head (cause there pretty good, and affordable) but i dont know what kind of cab to use with it

i was thinking like a mesa cab, or a marshall, or even behringer, but i dont wanna blow my money on to things that wont sound that good

any ideas

thanks
R.I.P. Dimebag - Gone but Never Forgotten

#123 Member of the 'Linkin Park Sucks' Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
T'would be a good place to go :p.

I would go with an Avatar cab. As for which amp, well that depends, do you want more versatility, or something raw and agressive?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Bugera Head and Vader Cab = Uber Sexx
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
dont go with the behringer cab. u can get something way better for only fifty bucks more. even the upgraded cab with jensen speakers isnt worth it.
i know a few people that use the behringer 400 watt cabs and love them. I actually know a guy who runs two mesa dual rec's.... and hes got tons of cash... his own studio.. could have whatever cab he wants but runs 4 behringer 400 watt cabs. He says he likes the grit and sound of cheap cabs. He also does own the mesa rec cabs and doesn't use them. I've heard a krank cab right beside a behringer cab and i didnt tell a hell of a lot difference. Both had krank heads on them. Behringer don't do a lot of things right but ive known people who have owned their cabs for years and never had no problems.
Quote by solidsnake15
i know a few people that use the behringer 400 watt cabs and love them. I actually know a guy who runs two mesa dual rec's.... and hes got tons of cash... his own studio.. could have whatever cab he wants but runs 4 behringer 400 watt cabs. He says he likes the grit and sound of cheap cabs. He also does own the mesa rec cabs and doesn't use them. I've heard a krank cab right beside a behringer cab and i didnt tell a hell of a lot difference. Both had krank heads on them. Behringer don't do a lot of things right but ive known people who have owned their cabs for years and never had no problems.

But I've heard an Avatar cab with a Bugera 6262 as opposed to a MG cab with the same head and there's a huge difference. The MG cab was way more trebely and harsh sounding than the Avatar.
well thats because the MG cab sucks. I think the behringer cab is even a big step ahead of the mg cab. lol
Quote by solidsnake15

yeah i have the 400watt jensen speaker cab. i dont kno if its the whole stack that i dont like or just my head cuz i have this crappy behringer head. i think its definitely the head.
Gotta be the head
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
yeah the behringer heads sound like crap. But I couldnt tell you how many times i've seen mesa's kranks 5150's on behringer cabs and it sounded damn good.