Hey guys I'm gonna get a Toneport UX2 by Line 6 this Saturday, and I just read on a review (also on the system requirements from countless online sellers) that it REQUIRES for Windows XP service pack 2. Now I'm not sure about what my computer is, but I've searched that SP2 (service pack 2) came out about 4 years ago. So I'm guessing all the computers I have, having been only recently bought and being all Windows XP, have SP3 (service pack 3). So I'm wondering will service pack 3 work with it or not?
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"
Last edited by Prodigy999 at Jun 24, 2008,
The Service Packs are cumulative so if you have SP3 you should be fine but make sure you have at least SP2; go to the start button, right click My Computer and click properties and it should tell you what service pack you have.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yeah it'll be fine. If you are using legit copies of XP and it isnt at SP2 yet its easy to upgrade, and even if its a cracked version of XP it should let you upgrade if necessary.
Thanks a lot guys. My PC is SP2... just check
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"