Yeah killswitch engage is an awsome ****ing band...and i decided to learn some songs.I learned Holy Diver,My Curse,For You,Life to Lifeless,Rose for sharyn, and Numbered Days in about 20 minutes. The songs are so easy to play but sound real heavy if you play it right. i love playing in Drop C haha. Anyone else like playin Killswitch?
The hardcore forum probably would.

People here don't generally take kindly to Killswitch...

They're well respected in the Hardcore forum though.

Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Yeah i totally learned their whole discography in 1 hour then totally whacked one off with my 14" wang. It was the tits.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by Pyrio
Yeah killswitch engage is an awsome ****ing band...and i decided to learn some songs.I learned Holy Diver,My Curse,For You,Life to Lifeless,Rose for sharyn, and Numbered Days in about 20 minutes. The songs are so easy to play but sound real heavy if you play it right. i love playing in Drop C haha. Anyone else like playin Killswitch?

is Dio. Dio for the win!

and you learned all that in 20 minutes? something says I shouldn't believe you...
I swear the total running time of those songs themselves must come close if not exceed 20 minutes
unless you mean 20 minutes each
in which case
gratz.......i guess
Quote by Pyrio

I lov eplaying KsE, and due to that fact I think that you must be playing something every wrong if you learned that all in 20 min.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
fail

the albums are roughly 40 mins in length and theres 3-4 albums
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
**15-20 mins each to memorize and play it perfectly, not 20 mins total
Quote by Pyrio
**15-20 mins each to memorize and play it perfectly, not 20 mins total

That sounds slightly better.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
its the best thing to do with a guitar, btw Rose OF Sharyn. some fan
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

They're well respected in the Hardcore forum though.

No there not.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
No there not.

The older stuff is. And rightfully so, as their self-titled and Alive or Just Breathing are killer albums.