Ok I checked to see if this had been done before and I couldn't find anything; Basically you just put as much local slang as you can in this sentence, even if it slang you don't use.

Most should be pretty unrecognizable to the general public. Anyways, here's the sentence;

"Hey friend, why don't we fetch a few alcoholic beverages, a few nice females and maybe some marijuana, get very intoxicated and go a little over-the-top behaviour-wise?"

In my area it would probably be said; "Rite feen, wanna get sum gatts, some beoers and some toke, get blue shampoo nd lurk out?!"

By the way, I don't talk like this...

Go try it...
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

"Excuse me, good fellow. I think I should inform you that you are about to recieve severe physical chastisement for your attempted seduction of my sister, and that I believe you have characteristics similar to male genitalia".

"Haw, ya bawbag. Ah'm gonnae chib you fur tryin' tae get fired intae mah sister, ya dobber".
A gat is a gun, isn't it?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
A gat is a gun, isn't it?

In the hood that seems to be the case, but it has evolved to mean drink over here in Ireland, with "gattin'" being the action of drinking.
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

"How ya doin mate, fancy a pint or two, some girls and some weed, get pissed and go and this sentence aint no good for 'leicester dialect' (if such thing exsists) im now in a mardy coz of this i think im going to eat a cob not baps, lol what are baps "

"Hey friend, why don't we fetch a few alcoholic beverages, a few nice females and maybe some marijuana, get very intoxicated and go a little over-the-top behaviour-wise?"

"Alriighhhhttt, wanna get sum booze, phitt birds, bitta weed n get wankered?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

"Excuse me sir, but it has come to my attention that you glanced at my head. I shall now come over there and proceed to hit you across the face, and stomp on you whilst you are on the floor."

Chav:
"You wat?! You gay? Yo mum! You gay! Wat... wat... you wat... want me to stab you with a machete?! you wat?! nob ed!! gay!!"
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
'Pardon me good sir, you seem to have inadvertently stationed your elephant over my shoes, and well, gravity could care less'.
"yeooo, wanna get a ****in' carry out and go on the hunt for some talent? aye and mon' n' toke some, get lit the absolute **** like! king billy 1690 1690 **** the pope yeoooooooo"

Or something along those lines.

"You, dog, let's get some booze, bitches and bongs, get f-cked up and go crazy?"
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
"dude, Let's get some boos, Some A and J, get ****faced and Lusu and dance the horizontal tango?''

becomes...

"Come on, man, how 'bout we grab some beers, some chicks, some weed, get sloppy, and party 'til we're gone!"
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.

Hey man, wanna get some beers, chat up some chicks, and smoke some ganja, get ****-faced and crazy?

Becomes:

"Let's party!"
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.

DISCLAIMER!; My speech is nothing akin to this, I am only an innocent victim of location, though it does make for some quite amusing discussion between a local and an outsider at times.

People of UG, I bring you, Pittsburghese...
"Hey Yins guays, whay dawnt we git sum arn Cities, a cuple dem cats frum dahn tahn and mebee sum at dat daer whacky tabacy, git looped, and go over dah tahp."

Oh god, what have I unleashed upon my guitarist brethren?
Quote by Tom_hatton
These are all the same.

It's because we're all North American, where people are normal compared to England

and by normal I mean boring

would be

"Hey wanna go for a drink, a couple of birds some weed and get shitfaced?"
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Eh up pal, fancy gettin' sh!t faced, pullin' some birds, scorin' some blow an' shovin' a box 'o' washin' powder int' town centre fountain?

"Yo boy, less ge' sume beer 'n' hos, 'n' probs sume ganje, get trashed and piss around?"

God I hate it...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by easter-glow

Öj, ska vi hämta lite öl, några brudar, kanske marijuana och supa lite?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I actualy heard an old guy who lives near me say this one day.

'As ta sin owt 'o' t'growler? Eee, 'e is a bonny 'un an' I wunt like te loise it.
If ta siz owt of it up yon, sen' it dahn 'ear an' I'll geeit some meyt.'

One cookie to anyone who can translate it.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 24, 2008,
Quote by Kensai
Öj, ska vi hämta lite öl, några brudar, kanske marijuana och supa lite?

Oh, you wanna go?

おい、ともよ。ビールとびじんとういいどをえりませんが、のんっで、わるいものをしませんか?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by easter-glow

"Bish, let's grab a few, a wench or two, some weed on chance, get loaded and F#$% with everyone's ish. Straight."

Bish is one of my friend's nicknames, and sadly were he to say this sentence it would come out very much like the original. He likes to mock how people speak by speaking perfectly properly at inopportune times.