Like it happened to me that I dream a thing that was going to happen that day.

I do not consider myself clairvoyant by any chance,because I did not know the whole day before it happened,just one,or a few crucial things,mostly choices.

The weird thing is I usually don't dream.Yes I know that you think that I don't recollect the dream,but no,I really dream only on rare occasions.

And now I have been dreaming of a single girl for 9 F*C*ING DAYS!!!

That seriously freaks me out

In my whole life,I probably had less than 200 dreams,and now this.It really freaks me out!

Share your experiences..
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
In my whole life,I probably had less than 200 dreams,and now this.It really freaks me out!

More like 200 dreams a week.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
More like 200 dreams a week.

I know that people have like 8 short dreams in one night,but i already told you..

It's a disorder,I simply don't dream(well usually)

Quote by Ziggums
Is she hot?

to me yup,to you,6/10

it's on a personal basis,but that's not why I'm dreaming her...

Every time it has a different message,not one of 'em was on a sexual basis
Hodam,a stojim...
I had a ****ed up dream last night
after listening to alot of metallica songs, I dreamt I was outside (door) of a megadeth concert, and the guy wouldn't let me in, so I kept saying (and believing) I was in the staff and they needed me!

then he lets me in, it's like uhmm a cafeteria sized room, with people in 2 rows watching dave shred. And I manage to stable some trash in the wrong way (yes trash and a concert >-< and they stop playing and everybody looks at me, and I get into a slight argue with the other staff members.

wanna interpret that?xD

btw hadn't slept for days could that have an effect perhaps?
Quote by Azrael_031
The weird thing is I usually don't dream.Yes I know that you think that I don't recollect the dream,but no,I really dream only on rare occasions.
What 'disorder' is this? I know that you don't remember most of your dreams. You think that you've only had two hundred dreams in your life.

Pssh. What does it matter anyway?
You like her. It's probably the most activity your brain has had in a while and it's just finding ways to organise the thoughts you've been having, at night while it doesn't have to concentrate energy on making your body move about. There's no such thing as clairvoyance, or predicting the future, or any of that shit. It's just chemicals.
maybe youre giving these dreams more attention because they are about the girl you like

i know i had a dream this night, i have absolutly no idea of when, , or what was it about, everyone dreams often but some people dont recall any of it at all
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by rigiddigits
What 'disorder' is this? I know that you don't remember most of your dreams. You think that you've only had two hundred dreams in your life.

Pssh. What does it matter anyway?You like her. It's probably the most activity your brain has had in a while and it's just finding ways to organise the thoughts you've been having, at night while it doesn't have to concentrate energy on making your body move about. There's no such thing as clairvoyance, or predicting the future, or any of that shit. It's just chemicals.

Yes,but then again,the world is just chemicals and physics!

So how could not there be a connection similar to clairvoyance?!

Maybe she's in the subconscious part of my brain,because frankly,consciously,I don't give a damn about her.

I'm an atheist,but a man with no faith,is just an empty shell.Believe me when I say I'm a sceptical believer,if I have no reason to believe in it,I don't.And now,I do!

Quote by the_extremist00
maybe youre giving these dreams more attention because they are about the girl you like

i know i had a dream this night, i have absolutly no idea of when, , or what was it about, everyone dreams often but some people dont recall any of it at all

I have nothing.Absolutely nothing!!!Just black,and not any vague recollection of a dream.

As I stated earlier,when I dream,I remember..
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by wikipedia
[edit] Dreams
Some believe déjà vu is the memory of dreams. Though the majority of dreams are never remembered, a dreaming person can display activity in the areas of the brain that process long-term memory. It has been speculated that dreams read directly into long-term memory, bypassing short-term memory entirely. In this case, déjà vu might be a memory of a forgotten dream with elements in common with the current waking experience. This may be similar to another phenomenon known as déjà rêvé, or "already dreamed." However, later studies on mice indicate that long-term memories must be first established as short-term memories.
Some people have suggested that a feeling of remembering occurs in a sense that a person might realize that what he had dreamt is now a relevant present action that is taking place right here right now.[who?]

"I was once sitting down in the kitchen noticing that my plate seemed well too familiar, it seemed as if my head motions were foreseen, and that every move would trigger a continuation to happen or so, I had many déjà vu's as a child but this was extraordinary, I knew from the bottom of my heart that I had dreamed this situation years ago, as a little boy, that amazingly an entire piece of memory was regained and I finally understood when and where I was dreaming and how long this dream was, and most importantly how many years ago did I dream.

from wikipedia article on Deja Vu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by Azrael_031
Yes,but then again,the world is just chemicals and physics! So how could not there be a connection similar to clairvoyance?!
Buh? That makes absolutely no sense. Explain.
Quote by Azrael_031
Maybe she's in the subconscious part of my brain,because frankly,consciously,I don't give a damn about her.
You said you thought she was hot. That's enough for you to have dreams about her, to be honest.
Quote by Azrael_031
I'm an atheist,but a man with no faith,is just an empty shell.Believe me when I say I'm a sceptical believer,if I have no reason to believe in it,I don't.And now,I do!
Clarify what exactly you are talking about please; at the moment it sounds like a load of old arse.
Quote by rigiddigits
Buh? That makes absolutely no sense. Explain.You said you thought she was hot. That's enough for you to have dreams about her, to be honest.Clarify what exactly you are talking about please; at the moment it sounds like a load of old arse.

No.1-If you're just chemicals,and you are based on Carbon so you are,and the world is well,a lot of things,but let's take air,or Oxygen,though it only comes as a molecule so I'm jumping a bit,but anyways.So you are made of atoms,and the world is made of atoms,we all know about atoms combining,why couldn't you do something out of the ordinary with that(I.e. Clairvoyance)..

Yes I am proposing something highly improbable,but non the less possible..for all we know...

no.2-Well that's on a personal basis,we can't discuss that,there would be no point.

no.3-I'm just saying don't be oversceptic.Just because it isn't probable,doesn't mean it's impossible.I don't believe in curses black magic etc.but there is a good scientific explanation for clairvoyance and things like that.

once again the adjective of the sentence above does not apply to me,this is purely hipothetical.

Yes i know it seems like bullocks,but hey,it's a touchy subject!
Hodam,a stojim...
You certainly don't sound like any atheist I've ever met.

"there is a good scientific explanation for clairvoyance"

No.

Also, you're supposed to use a space after commas and periods.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by Azrael_031
Like it happened to me that I dream a thing that was going to happen that day.

I do not consider myself clairvoyant by any chance,because I did not know the whole day before it happened,just one,or a few crucial things,mostly choices.

That seriously freaks me out

Share your experiences..

You might not have remembered your dreams, but you did dream. if you didn't dream, you'd wake up and feel like ****, because you wouldn't have crossed from light sleep to deep sleep (which is where we dream).

and i'm going to guess that because you've been dreaming of this girl, that's why you've started remembering them.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Kid Fisto
You might not have remembered your dreams, but you did dream. if you didn't dream, you'd wake up and feel like ****, because you wouldn't have crossed from light sleep to deep sleep (which is where we dream).

and i'm going to guess that because you've been dreaming of this girl, that's why you've started remembering them.

would it explain bad headaches?!

EDIT:and not being able to clear up my mind for about 2 hours after waking up
Hodam,a stojim...
your idea of dreams might be flawed. you say that you dont have dreams much...and that people have already told you, that its because you forget them..so if you forget them how can you know that you really didnt dream? you probably forgot them....
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground