Poll: Would you make sexy times to said slag?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you make sexy times to said slag?
Yes, losing virginity doesn't matter/why not?
167 26%
No, I have standards/just don't want to
465 74%
Voters: 632.
Page 1 of 6
Well I'm goin to a party on Friday, and apparently there's a girl that wants to have the sexy-time with yours truly...
All sounds good so far.
But I'm a virgin. Although virginity isn't a big deal for guys, I'm not sure I wanna lose it to a drunken slag, and I will obviously be intoxicated also.
This girl is also a proud slag apparently, who has a thing for taking guys virginity. I don't wanna be put in the same group as a load of desperate losers (despite being on UG, lol jks). I'm not desperate tbh so I wanna seem like I have standards.
Lastly, I'm a soppy mofo lol. I kinda wanna save it for someone I actually give a sh*t about. (So they won't be so bothered when I under perform lol)
She's not amazingly hot, but she isn't bad tbh. Although thats only juding by facebook pictures. She could easily have a 12 inch dong for all I know...

So, pit monkeys, what would you do?? Put aside the "I wanna **** everything that has (or had) a hearbeat attitude and answer seriously please. Or maybe that's asking too much lol

tl:dr: should I shag a slag for the hell of it, and possibly get some crabby friends??
Don't do it. Make your first time more memorable/emotional.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Fap? Rape? Kill?

Seriously, save it for someone then, you should only do it if you feel ready to do it.
Do her mom. Now THAT's a story I'd like to hear.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Do what you want to do. Personally I wouldn't touch her.

Sex is not as big a deal as some make it out to be. Your virginity is not some sacred thing that warrants such care.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 24, 2008,
Well I don't intend on doing it anyway. There seems to be an obsesson with sex at our school, and I think everyone thinks I'm gay simply cos I don't wanna do her lol.
Do it!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wow, pit. congrats

but yeah, don't do it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by hazzmatazz
Fap? Rape? Kill?

Seriously, save it for someone then, you should only do it if you feel ready to do it.

Kill, rape, Fap...!

In that order!
nah...don't do it I say...
I just realized how better it is to do things when you really love the other person.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by the1
Well I don't intend on doing it anyway. There seems to be an obsesson with sex at our school, and I think everyone thinks I'm gay simply cos I don't wanna do her lol.
The people whose opinions should matter to you will think more of you for not ****ing her, not less. If you say no and tell her why (include crabs), it might make her think twice about her promiscuous-ness in the future.
don't do it.

save it for someone who MEANS something...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Post the pictures here so we can judge.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
She Isnt called nichole by any chance is she? cause my freind made that mistake and caught clamidia XD
Don't do it. She's a whore and probably has AIDS.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
She's proud of being a slut and taking guys' virginties? And she's not even that hot...except with facebook pictures?

Are you sure you're not drunk now?
Quote by Roots_radical
After reading your post, why would you even be considering doing it? :/

This. He basically stated that he didn't want to do it, so why bother asking the pit?

Though i put yes for the lulz.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
When I was a virgin, I would have said yes... I lost my virginity to this girl who was definitely not the ideal girl of my dreams... And now I've met who I consider to be the girl of my dreams and my past with the other girl has been interfering with our relationship. I've always had to explain my mistakes to her and avoid talking about it. It was a mistake, I wish I had waited.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
i boned a girl like that, she was sober and i regret it.

there's a beautiful girl that i wanted to lose it to and i rushed into things and i regret it.

dont do it bro...not worth it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by the1
Although virginity isn't a big deal for guys
THEN WHY AM I SO BULLIED!?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
fecking hell dude just do it, you've got nothing to lose.......... oh wait u have........
erm...... if u do it and its a bad experience, its still experience.... plus if she is meh then why not? most guys have been with a slag at some point.
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

I don't know why religion and education usually try to make out that being a virgin is in some way a virtue.
just do what you want. i honestly hope people's answers on here don't influence your decision in any way.

..i still don't understand why people ask such personal questions on here
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i had a gf, she wouldn't let me.

So wait it out. most girls'll warm up to it after a while.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
as soon as you do it, youll be a different person. trust, you change, for the better. youll be better adjusted and have major self-respect. i would do it. really, i would do the hell out've it but, i also wouldnt go to the party with that in mind. i would just go. if it happens - safe!! if it doesnt, no worries!

virginity isnt a big deal for guys, true. but ive only ever done it with one girl, and we've been together for over 2 years now. i think first times should be with the one you love, but after that, go nuts! do everything with a pulse!!

hope i helped, peace