*A little insight*

I refinished my semi-project Tele. I used Teak oil, which is similar to Tung in many ways. Although, for any one wondering if this is a decent alternative; it is and it isn't. The look is basically the same, although more coats are needed with Teak to achieve what would be lesser coats with Tung oil. The other down side is the dry time. I didn't mix the Teak with Mineral Spirits, so that could be an explanation of sorts, but I think the oil itself takes a longer time to set correctly. On the plus side, as with Tung, one can apply the oil with basically anything. I did mine with a medium sized painting brush and I didn't receive any streaks. Just though I'd let you know.

Anyways... on to my question:

Does a pickup ground wire have to be soldered with the other grounds (as was the case with my stock pickups), or can they be soldered freely, to independent areas? *By this I mean a grounding ring that is then screwed into the side of the guitar body cavity.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
all ground should loop back to the output jack and bridge. ground wires from pups can be soldered to the back of the potentiometers. as long as all grounded pieces connect to each other, then have one wire from the output jack, and one wire from the bridge, it creates a loop.

hope that helped, was it clear enough?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Yeah, that makes sense for the most part. For the last part though, about the bridge, could you explain which parts of the wire are going where?
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

solder a wire to the bottem of the bridge have like a channel for it to go down through :P
Quote by forsaknazrael
^What wires from the bridge? There should just be one wire from the bridge that is connected to ground.

The ground connections should all be electrically connected to the ground on your jack.

I don't think so, man. From my understanding, nothing from the pickup ever directly touches the output jack. Unless I am just not understanding you.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit