Today I woke up after 54 days of sleep,jumped off the bed and dressed and showered myself in 1.08 nanoseconds.After that i went out biking,i was biking for 2 hours and I went to America and back.I was cycling on the water when i saw this huge 30 story building sized mechanic shark who told be "beep beep bloop eat you bloop".I then formed all the suns power within my hands,and went supernova on his behind.His huge 1 story tooth is in my room as we speak.

I came home and took my guitar,i started playing,then all of a sudden 10000000 people appear in front of my house chanting:"You are God!You are God".Then Alexi Laiho comes,and starts crying in front of me,giving me his guitar and saying "Take this my master,as my humble sign of how you owned me,I do not deserve this instrument".

After that i went to the pit,and when i posted "A" the mods said

"This is it dude,you are the new god of the Pit"

So that was my day,"chr00 storiez"

you get the picture,now you do it!
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Jun 24, 2008,
I woke up after 5 hours of sleep, went to band practice for about 4hours, came on the pc and played for some time and came here. I'll be off to bed in a few minutes.

Cool story though.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Quote by Azrael_031
Today I woke up after 54 days of sleeping,jumped off the bed and dressed and showered myself in 1.08 nanoseconds.After that i went out biking,i was biking for 2 hours and I went to America and back.I was cycling on the water when i saw this huge 30 story building sized mechanic shark who told be "beep beep bloop eat you bloop".I then formed all the suns power within my hands,and went supernova on his behind.His huge 1 story tooth is in my room as we speak.

I came home and took my guitar,i started playing,then all of a sudden 10000000 people appear in front of my house chanting:"You are God!You are God".Then Alexi Laiho comes,and starts crying in front of me,giving me his guitar and saying "Take this my master,as my humble sign of how you owned me,I do not deserve this instrument".

After that i went to the pit,and when i posted "A" the mods said

"This is it dude,you are the new god of the Pit"

So that was my day,"chr00 storiez"

you get the picture,now you do it!

Congratulations.

I wrote a song about ham and cheese this morning with a friend, then slept for 4 and a half hours. since about 8:30 this morning I've been on the internet. >_>
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
No......
I refuse to do **** until you spell exaggerate right.

It was kinda the whole point!
Though you did teach me something.I thought it was with only 1 g!!!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
It was kinda the whole point!
Though you did teach me something.I thought it was with only 1 g!!!

HOw was that the point.....

.....Do you know what exaggerate means?
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
HOw was that the point.....

.....Do you know what exaggerate means?

ssssssssch...This kind of stuff usually doesn't happen to me,so I'm covering up my mistake with a bad lie!Go with it!

Yeah,to make something up in a fashion that is far from the truth,implying that you would,let's say increase the numbers in something way more(or less,depending on the situation)

Like I.E.

truth

I beat an army of 2.(not realistic though)

exaggeration

I beat an army of 92183762983621!
Hodam,a stojim...
I have a social life!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
I have a social life!!

I don't care!

Nor do I even believe you!
Hodam,a stojim...
I innocently go onto UG, and look around in the forums, to try and do whatever because I'm bored and have nothing to do, and in the last two days, I've spent at least 90% of the time I've been awake on UG. The rest of that is probably pr0n and food. And then I see this thread and I think, "WTF?" and then I tell this story, and I'm all like, "Holy Jesus" and then nothing happened.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
i looked at this thread and was like "Omigodz! Dis is da ****"
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
is going on?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic