Page 1 of 4
So UG'ers, what is the greatest feeling in the world, for you personally?

Me, I'm a guitarist, I play lead and for me it's the whole build-up right before the solo, where the pace quickens, the singer shuts up and gradually the eyes of the shift over to you. That whole apprehension and exhilaration from the attention just puts me on a new level.
When the solo to 'No More Tears' begins. No lie, no matter where I am I have to headbang or flail around or something when that comes in.

That, and sneezing.
All your base are belong to us.
In before sex.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
probably a high, an orgasm or that feeling you get when your jamming with your friends and everyones just in the zone
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Being kissed by my lady friend
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
When the solo to 'No More Tears' begins. No lie, no matter where I am I have to headbang or flail around or something when that comes in.

That, and sneezing.

+1

My favorite solo of all time, just perfect. I don't headbang, but I get the chills.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
When I get one of those good clean poops, like no runnyness at all. Where I pretty much don't even have to wipe, man thats awesome!
As a skateboarder, after a long time of trying something, and you finally land it cleanly, its so orgasmic.
Jamming, and feeling everything click into place. I'm not just talking instrumenta, I mean when there's a vocalist present, and they manage to improvise a vocal line on the spot and everything just feels tight.
Quote by LiamGallagher
Being kissed by my lady friend

gotta say that beats everything else I've done
You like it
Love.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
At the risk of being labled emo or whatever...

The best feeling is being in Love, I have never found another feeling that rivaled it in any way... And kissing that person you're in love with is even more amazing.

Although, I think I've damaged her waranty, you see... She's called Parker..
Waking up and hitting the morning bowl/joint. It's the reason I still get high.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Discovering you've been paid when you visit the cashpoint before a night out with the guys.
A REALLY good shit, where it's really long and stayed together, and as someone above observed, there is no necessity for wipage.
Driving/walking around with your friends, doing nothing in particular, baked out of your minds and loving life.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
When the solo to 'No More Tears' begins.

Oh my God.

That is seriously what I was going to say.

Soulmates
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Probably heroin.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Me, I'm a guitarist, I play lead and for me it's the whole build-up right before the solo, where the pace quickens, the singer shuts up and gradually the eyes of the shift over to you. That whole apprehension and exhilaration from the attention just puts me on a new level.
RULE BRITANNIA
Writing an awesome riff right out of nowhere that perfectly expresses what you feel. Hopefully soon this submission will be replaced by 'hearing that perfect riff in one of your songs and being adored by many.'
We're only strays.
I'd say it's the first kiss with a girl. If you've been chasing for the attentions of a girl and you finally get that first kiss... damn
Quote by linus.d
gotta say that beats everything else I've done

What... kissing his lady friend?

Nice work
Nailing a song on bagpipe.

My favorites though:

Rotation on takeoff, when you have just enough speed to push the tail down but not enough under the wings, then slowly rising off the ground and flying down the rest of the runway at less than 10' off the ground.

#1:

Doing a perfect hammerhead in a glider.
I would assume losing your virginity.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Nah, that's more embarrassing and confusing and stressful.
Quote by cobain_is_king

That feeling really is great, especially when there's that nice buildup before hand. Like an intense bridge, and you come it right at the peak.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover

Nah... its the sex...three or four times later thats freaking awesome.(And yes I'm a guy...not a girl..so its not the whole pain deal). At least it was for me...both my girl and I lost ours together(yes its completely soppishly emo...but who cares?), and after we'd done about 3..4 ...maybe 5 times is when it started getting good, 'cause by then we had an inkling of what we were doing.

But as has been said...love is the best.

Second for me...spending 2 weeks trying to learn a really difficult lick or solo and finally nailing it.

Third getting an inspiration and spending 8 hours straight writing all the instruments and lyrics for an (in your opinion) awesome song.

Fourth as has been said...spending freaking forever trying to nail a trick and finally landing it clean. I remember trying to learn kick-flips...broke my leg(smashed the knee cap bad)...and as soon as I could walk again ...back at it. But when you get it..damn does it feel good.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by Retro Rocker
A good blowjob.

Yeah thats definitely up there.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Blowing your load all over a hot chicks face.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

When you're with someone or a group of friends and you're perfectly content doing absolutely nothing besides just being there with them and enjoying the world.

Maybe that's "love"?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

the lead up to a really hot kiss
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by DanRev
I'm going to be a soppy cunt, but love.

Lol same.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Page 1 of 4