hey UG, I dont post here in GB&C much, but long story short i made my pedal board out of an old brief case (minus the Nova Delay which i still need to buy) and all well and good until i ran my planet waves pedal tuner in my daisy chain. next thing i know BZZZZZZZZZZZST. i did some research and it turns out this is a known issue. did some more research and turns out people made an A/B box to switch from main line to tuner line and have silent tuning that way.

ANNYY way, after that lengthy introduction, i got the parts needed to make myself an A/B box along with a few schematics and i'm ready to go. only problem is that radio shack didnt have the pressbutton DPDT switches i needed. so i got an illuminated (red for off, green for on) SPST switch instead. it has 4 leads on the bottom and i figured it would work.

this is the only piece i am unsure about in my process right now. and forgive me, for any sort if ignorance, i havent worked with electronics since high school like 3 years ago. though i do retain much of my knowledge.

anyway, after reading all this thanks for any help you can give me.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I dunno exactly what you're asking, but it you wanna know if that switch will work, yes, I think so.
yea, i tend to lose myself in my own words. i want to know if a SPST switch would work to switch from my main signal path (guitar, amp, effects) to a separate path with just my pedal tuner at the end.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I don't think so...I think you need a SPDT at least.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
damn, thats what i thought....oh well...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
hey man go to

Singlecoil.com

they got schematics for A/B boxes and sell all the parts you would need for a reasonable price