Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you need something that's f-spaced, that isn't.

I'm gonna need some help...link me to something that'll work.
If you dont have a stop bar and TOM bridge on the guitar wont be a drop in install. You shouldnt need F spaced pickups not if your going to use a les trem and roller TOM bridge.
the problem is that unless he replaced the pups and neck (or at least the nut) he will need an F-Spaced bridge.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jun 25, 2008,
That trem won't fit, and it's not remotely worth the hassle anyway....honestly, don't bother. If you "needed" a trem you should have bought a different guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.