So, yeah, any body know what happened to him? There haven't been many updates on the Best Page In The Universe.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by Dreadnought
He got famous

Yeah, I know, he came out with a book. But I thought he would still post or something.
My friend said he had a radio show or something? Is that true?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by Waff
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/maddoxrules/

He's fine. He just doesn't update his site as much anymore.

He's also writing another novel.

Which is gay, because the site is what made him who he is today. The massive amounts of hits he would recieve daily was its own thing to brag about. I remember the glory days, I am a little more surprised no one has come around and picked up where he left off.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Which is gay, because the site is what made him who he is today. The massive amounts of hits he would recieve daily was its own thing to brag about. I remember the glory days, I am a little more surprised no one has come around and picked up where he left off.

This is true, I remember seeing around 150+ hits at any minute...
The impressive thing about the number of hits he had was that it was purely off word of mouth. Thats something special!
Quote by Tom Martin
The impressive thing about the number of hits he had was that it was purely off word of mouth. Thats something special!

Edit* My bad I misread the post nvm.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jun 24, 2008,
Quote by Tom Martin

Definitely, I loved the hush-hush nature of his website. No ads on it, and no advertisements for it. It thrived off of its content alone. That says something.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Jericho114
No it wasn't. He had a counter at the bottom of his page, plus one on each piece he wrote. Stop talking out of your ass.

Yea, you might want to actually re-read what I said... look up each word in the dictionary (even the small ones - you never know) and then re-post once you actually understand it.

I'm not saying that people made up the number of hits, I'm saying there was no advertising - people just heard of the website through word of mouth.
Quote by sargasm
Everyone realized he was never that funny and moved on

Pretty much word for word what I was going to say.
Quote by Waff
He actually has an article about how he never uses ads, and has more traffic in his site than a ton of commercial companies..

Edit: found it!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=owned

It's pretty great how some random jackoff from Utah can publish a list and eventually turn it into a website more popular than McDonalds and Pepsi's websites.

... now let's open a fast food chain based on him and sell beef jerky and tobasco sauce!