i need to know from the owners of emgs or seymour duncans that require 9 v bat does that get annoying or do they not take that much changing i have a bc rich mockingbird and i need so good pickups for playing everything from joe satriani to cannibal corpse to hank williams
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
mine has been in for about 9 months so no i dont even realize i have a battery.
if you want that kind of versitillity you dont need an active pickup dude...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
its not annoying...the battery last a long time....need a set of emgs?....i have a set
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
My battery has been in since January, no issues...And I play a lot (EMG's by the way) The only thing that will cause the battery to die faster is if you leave your guitar plugged in all the time, which I wouldn't recommend anyway. But yeah, I said all that to say this : No it's not annoying at all.

Peace...
Tim
When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. --- Dimebag Darrell
sorry to steal the thread but are the Actives only "on" when the guitar is plugged in?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS