ive seen clips of a black metal band playing like the woods of norway or something...but ive never acually seen a whole video...which band is this and what song? is it even real? ive been searching for the acual video but i cant ever find it...thanks...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
That sounds like the one yeh.Immortal are usually in forests or on mountains.....the video for Blashyrkh is hilarious.When the solo comes in hes runnin off the side of a mountain.XD
yeah thanks guys thats what i was looking for
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by enjoi91
Immortal - Call of the Wintermoon? video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

This
*grabs mage hat and ax and runs to the woods*
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

yeah but I was gonna say I've seen a lot of black metal videos that fit the TS' description, that's pretty much the standard format for those.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm