Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying a new car. A 2003 Mitsubishi lancer OZ rally edition to be exact. I'm wondering if anyone knows much about mitsubishi and how reliable they are. Thanks.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
My mom has the exact car. lol
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
lmao mitsubishis are awful
When I was in highschool 4 or 5 years ago my history teacher crapped herself (she had a problem, she was wearing dippers and all that but damn it was retarded and funny as hell).

You could hear the farts all over the classroom, lol.
if it's the 2.3l mivec engine then yea get it

mitsubishi's are ok, im more of a subaru fan tho..

prefer the AWD and boxer engines..and better build quality imo
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I really only like the EVO's

I have no clue about there durability or reliability though
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Get a Ferrari.

Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
my friend has one
she really likes it and it seems reliable.....
but they are really too intial D for my taste
I've owned a kia and can definately say there better than kia. haha. My cars starting to fall apart so I want to make sure I'm buying something reliable.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
toyota's are pretty much the most trustworthy and reliable cars you can get
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I have an 03 Galant, and I have had nothing go wrong yet (Ive had it for just about 3 years now). I have around 70,000 miles on it, and it is still running just about perfectly
Subaru for the win man **** Mitsu, nah. They are good reliable cars, like all jap cars, cheap and last you a while, unlike the American SH IT
yeah, it's reliable but if you want a solid car Evo is the way to go.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I doubt its Mivec, that didn't come out till 2006, Its not a bad car, I would rather get a Ralliart Lancer or an Evo if you have the cash, hahahah. Mitsubishis are fantastic, I used to work for them
Self-Improvement is Masturbation