hey well my grandpa is gonna get me an amp he said for what I NEED he ****s he price so i need some help choosing one id use it mailny for playing with my friends an maybe in some time to play in small places like a bar or something. also id like if it could have effects loop and a jack to plug a cab or similar what d u recommend me
style of music?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Peavey Valveking 112
VOX AD30
( Yes i need one of these )
Price range?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
yeah but theres a problem i live in the end of the world (argentina) i need something pretty well known cause here i cant get more than omething really know i doubt is get an orange here but il search
yeah i saw the box and liked it but i dont kow if it will sound loud enought the price doestn matter cause my grandpa will buy anything lol. i mean will it sound luod enought to play in a small gig
If you can't really get anything there, go to music stores and try out every amp you can and see what you like. And I mean EVERY amp considering you have no budget. Or find an Argentinian amp builder and pay him to build you an amp.
just checked one of the shops and these are the brad it says the have: Ampeg, line 6, vox, laney, peavey, kustom, wenstone and marshall
any tube-based marshall is well worth it (just don't get an MG)
Line6 is ok for a cheap practice amp (solid state is good for playing at low volumes) but I would not get a bigger one.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
yeah bu what marshall for my needs i mean to play in a small gig for example ive no idea what size id need?
You're going to want anywhere from 30-50 watts. 30 should do you fine. If your shop has them look at:

Peavey ValveKing
Peavey Classic 30

or on the more expensive side, some sort of Laney. Maybe a VC30--probably other great options from Laney but I'm not too informed on them besides that model...because I want it :P

Forget the Line 6 and forget the Marshall--yeah yeah, they might accidentally make some okay stuff once in awhile, but you have many great options.
yeah but id really prfer solisstate cause the valvke king here costs about 1000+ dollars its 3400 pesos(1dollar=3.2pesos) so you get the point. im think im buying a vox valvetronix cause theyr not so expensive as the valve king i havent tried them bu for what ive read they sound pretty well, which one of the valvetronix line will be enought power i dont really want spare power i want just what need
Quote by nithin74
yeah but id really prfer solisstate cause the valvke king here costs about 1000+ dollars its 3400 pesos(1dollar=3.2pesos) so you get the point. im think im buying a vox valvetronix cause theyr not so expensive as the valve king i havent tried them bu for what ive read they sound pretty well, which one of the valvetronix line will be enought power i dont really want spare power i want just what need

If you're playing with a drummer don't go below the 50 watt Valvetronix. My 30 struggles in that sense. Good amp though.
ok ill ask mu teacher bout it hes a great guy at least hell have more idea than me lol. its pretty cheap so im shure ill go with that is about 1700 pesos (about 500-600 dollars)
Quote by nithin74
ok ill ask mu teacher bout it hes a great guy at least hell have more idea than me lol. its pretty cheap so im shure ill go with that is about 1700 pesos (about 500-600 dollars)

It really is a solid amp for a SS. Lot's of versatility.