Underneath is my original post. Anyways, people wanted me to see if it was worth it. And I think it is. *The practice set is really helpful.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TONY-IOMMI-CROSS-Epiphone-G400-Gibson-SG-Inlay-Set_W0QQitemZ160254234633QQihZ006QQcategoryZ47073QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Even though 846 people said the inlays were "awsum" and "ez to install," I'd still have the person that sold me my guitar put them on.

I have an '86 BC Rich Warlock with 24 frets with circles on the neck. And I'd rather have Iommi's crosses or Pentacles put on.

Here's the pros:

"All our Chrome materials are Top coated bright polypropylene(plastic+fiber) with a strong adhesive with 5-7 years outdoor durability."
"They don't damge the fretboard"
"You can create a prototype before installing actual inlays"
"all tested way before going on Ebay with local musicians' approval."

I want to know if it's worth taking the risk.
Last edited by xHellbound at Sep 26, 2008,
dude i bought the kerry king tribal inlays and did that **** myself it looks great on my B.C.Rich Mockingbird buy it you like it peace
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
hmm that looks pretty cool, im interested. when you buy them, can you post pics and tell me what you think? even if its a PM. thanks bro.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
They arent inlays they are just stickers. So dont imagine they are going to need any kind of pro install.
HAHAHA "5. You can instantly trasform your ordinary fretboard to
a custom neck."

Transformers guitar edition!
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
yeah, there'd be no problem installing those! Might actually get a set to spice up my squier...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by ohspyro89
That looks horrid. Honestly, if 'custom' guitars were made of stickers, velcro and a bit of duct tape, everybody would have a 'custom'.

I agree, that close-up, they're not the best looking. But for $18, looking at them from a foot away, they look pretty decent for stickers. (Where you got velcro and duct tape from.. *shrug*)

I'd much rather have these than pay more than I did for my guitar to have real inlays carved in.
Quote by xHellbound
I'd much rather have these than pay more than I did for my guitar to have real inlays carved in.

One other advantage, if you do not like them, you can take them off. Thanks for possting the link.
gash?
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology