Hey everyone, and thanks for looking atmy thread. Im a little tight on the buget, but i can get a line 6 variax 300 new for a decent price. I have a Bugera 6262-XL(got as a gift) so the amp sound should not hold me back. I play stuff like As blood runs Black, Lamb of God, Slipkot, All That Reamains, Slayer, Bring me the Horison.......
The variax has manny guitars on it, but i dont think any are really desighned to what I play. I hear that the Workbench softwear can create different guitars. You can change the pickups, and positions, so I think I could manage to make a good metal guitar out of it. What do you think of this? or should i just go with another guitar?
Thanks
Well unless you're going to use it as a musician tool then don't get it. Why get a versatile tool and only use it in place of some ESP or something. What a waste.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
What's the price? Aren't they like $300 new?

I haven't played on them extensively but I wasn't all that impressed - sort of lacking in definition through most of what I remember. I'd recommend you continue looking.