Can I mod my stomp boxes to be true bypass instead of buffer copied? If so, how would I do that?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
here's the list:
DOD Icebox chorus
Boss DD3 digital delay
Boss SD-1
Danolectro Hash Browns Flanger
Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q
Morley Little Alligator

also, does it matter if they are true bypass in the fx loop? The Chorus, Flanger, and DD are there
well if it doesn't matter for them to be tb in the fx loop, no. the ones that will be in between my axe and the amp are the sd-1, the 535q and the morely. All the rest are in the fx loop, does it matter if the ones in the fx loop are tb?
The Boss pedals I would not convert to true bypass. They have a buffer on the output, which is very handy to have (especially with a wah in your loop).

Honestly for the most part true bypass is overrated, especially if you have a really long loop, you'll end up with reduced output.

Really the only thing worth converting to true bypass, depending on how old it is, is your Crybaby Wah. Check out the huge wah modding thread in this forum. Tells you how to.
Well, if you look at the "killswitch pedal" guide, you can see some simple wiring.
Take that, divert the ground to another jack, build as many as you need.
Make it so that you have the other output divert to ground when you switch the other jack off. One other pedal, at the end, put both outputs to the switch, otuputting to a single out jack.

Complicated enough?

But you won't damage any other pedals and you can even bypass your whole pedalboard if want.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
^+1.
I'd also say modding out the crybaby.
Dano's can be tone sucking too.
While the chorus isn't tone "sucking" it can be tone altering.
Which can be a bitch to EQ.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
buffer is better than bypass. it keeps your tone clearer if you have long lengths of cable.
^+1

Quote by cobain_is_king