This thread is as useful as tits on a bull.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Things you can never understand...

People don't seem to like my threads...

Perhaps if I make a generic penis or masturbation related thread It'd be a massive hit.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
The NHL Playoff thread from a couple years ago not only got very big, but started off a whole series of NHL threads: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562289

Also, the Torrent Help and Invite thread is quite large and still growing: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581594
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I think I've only made 2 threads, and both got closed
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
all my threads are epic phail
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Eh, not exactly mine, but search:

Holy ****...

I'll look later for stuff I've actually made and come back. Nothing miraculous, though, I bet.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I thought threads were supposed to be for clearing out doubts and discussing stuff...

then again, none of my threads have been succesfull..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

I've made 311 threads, I just can't say which one has been the most successful. You Laugh, You Lose was a big one, "Pictures Of The Universe" was one of my bigger recent ones.
Quote by FarewellMemory
You laugh you lose V3.
Nearly 800 000 views
Even though I did You Laugh, You Lose and You Laugh, You Lose Vol. 2,