hey. i just got a 360 (elite( ITS BLACK!)) and i got it off of kijiji. the guy who had it before me had CoD 4 and the variety map pack. he deleted his account (cause he said it was his pride) but the variety map pack is still on the memory. it says i dont have it when i play on my account, and i was wondering if somehow, i could get it onto my account so i dont have to buy it. its really pissing me off cause there must be SOME way to get it on my account. i dont wanna pay 800 microsoft points for it

I said this in the gaming only thread, and no one replied to it, so i posted it as a thread by itself
get a memory card and copy it onto th memory card then load it onto your profile, otherwise there isnt because its probally got the other gamer card as the purchase and it looks like the file is trying to be shared without both accounts being on there when it was bought i dont think it will go onto your account, gl trying though
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
You should be fine as long as it's on the hard drive as far as I know. I mean, my stepdad and I both have accounts on XBL and even though only I downloaded the map pack, when he played on my hard drive he had access to the maps.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
was your account on the 360 when it was bought? if not it probally wont wrok on your account
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by lyingfromyou118
You should be fine as long as it's on the hard drive as far as I know. I mean, my stepdad and I both have accounts on XBL and even though only I downloaded the map pack, when he played on my hard drive he had access to the maps.

I thought so too, but it wont let me

Quote by F8iscruel
was your account on the 360 when it was bought? if not it probally wont wrok on your account

no it wasnt.