You guys think you ask weird and funny questions, some people take the cake. I applied for something to do while I wait for my broken leg to heal, it is actually a lot of fun.

Anybody else a guide?
you get 20 cents per question you answer, you won't get rich but its possible to make 50 to 100 dollars in a week.
I remember I pranked one guide, it lasted for like 10 minutes, and she said that I was the most creative, funny, and overall best prank she encountered, as I was actually funny.

It was great, I was typing an accent, like a Swedish/Finnish/Dutch kind of thing, and she thought I was imitating Borat, so I got all pissed at her. I told her I was the president and CEO of Ford Water Filtration in Sweden and I was looking to sue Ford Motors for copyright infringement on the name, etc. I told her my name was the name of my dad's friend. She ended up Googling the name and found a picture. She's like "Is this you?", and it was like a surgeon or something.

I got all offended, yadda yadda. It kept going for a long time, at the end of which, we congratulated each other for a great time, her for a good prank, me for a great, lenient guide. I ended up giving her a great rating.

*sigh* Good times...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I did that back when it was IM based and I never even qualified to answer questions, it took way to damn long.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i want the job...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Oh, yeah, and the new format sucks.

I remember once I asked sincerely what the best way to clean blood out of a trunk is, to which I got great answers. Also:

-evidence supporting Al Gore as a douchebag terrorist
-How to commit rape
-licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop
-is my girlfriend cheating on me? (To which the guy was all like "Yeah, she was great last night)

I love(d) Cha Cha...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by skullguitarist
how do u get this job?

You apply, then get tested. If you pass the tests you then get the simulator which consists of 15 searches (which are hard at times) then you wait to see if you got the job.
how long do you wait to find out if you got a job or not and whats your email so i can say you referred me to the site.
Quote by WrongWay
you get 20 cents per question you answer, you won't get rich but its possible to make 50 to 100 dollars in a week.

i've been paid much more than that standing in front of a machine all day. it was full time, though, and i dont know how many hours you're talking about.
Gotta be 18+ though...
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009