"Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam" is one of the best songs of life.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
i found out about them through nirvana. they did some pretty good covers of Mollys Lips, Son Of A Gun and Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam. great band.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Try covering some Neil Young songs, I mean, he's obviously not a girl but he's got more than enough estrogen to sound like one.
i don't think they're that good. most people just like them because kurt cobain was all into them, but i personally find them to be annoying.
The Way of the Vaselines is a great album.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
^There's a torrent of Way of the Vaselines out there, I was lucky enough to find it used
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
A few weeks ago I went into a used CD/vinyl place near my girlfriend's school in hopes of finding some material by The Vaselines. No such luck, but I did manage to pick up a few other goodies for very little $$$. I think I like buying used - the only thing I don't like about buying used is that I fear I'll get a cd one day and it won't play properly or will skip or something.

I've been trying to find "Way of the Vaselines" for quite a while now. I suppose it'll pop up in stores sometime.
Amazon.com sells Way of the Vaselines. As does, I'm sure, eBay. You people obviously have internet, so...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT