ok so i was reading the forbidian topics thread here in the pit and i thought, well its got gaming and ipods, and tatoos, and other suchs general things along that line, so i thought why not make the only movie thread, if it already exists someone please tell me so i dont have to keep this open and get in trouble for an mistake on my part, also besides the general rules of no spaming and the other basic rules here on UG that shhould ALWAYS be followed what other rules shoudl there be for this thread. anyhelp will be appriciated and if this thread works be credited on it, thanks

edit - sorry for the poor grammer btw but since ill be editing this alot i dont think that its of the utmost importance
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Too many different movies, its like having an only music thread. This thread will be the next Hindenburg, only lacking the awesome German name.
Quote by Chobes
Too many different movies, its like having an only music thread. This thread will Hindenburg, only lacking the German name.

i thought it might work since theres a gaming thread, which probally outweighs the number of movies out there by about 20000billion, but you might be right
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Quote by F8iscruel
i thought it might work since theres a gaming thread, which probally outweighs the number of movies out there by about 20000billion, but you might be right

Video games outnumbering movies? Honestly? Movies have been out for almost a hundred years while gaming has been around only 30, max.

EDIT: Switched up the two, my bad.
Last edited by Chobes at Jun 24, 2008,
ok screw it, will the powers at be please close or delte this thread, im unsure if i am able to
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Yeah I tried to make a general movie discussion thread a while back and it bombed. It's just too broad of a subject to try and keep into one topic.
ok fine, i'll try... anyone seen the Goonies? Thats my all time favorite movie... that and Heavyweights... both very good imo
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I agree, it needs to be specified in genre or something cos otherwise every1's going to post every film under the sun. Personally, my favourite film is Donnie Darko. Any1 else seen it? Makes you think about existance...