Hey, im a big big fan of the used, however anyone think their records are starting to become well lighter??? their first album was my favorite and i think Taste of Ink is one of the greatest screamo anthems every, even if theirs not alot of screaming in it (hardly any). But yeah does anyone think there like drastically lightening up? i was least pleased with Lies for the Liars, and with their newest album they dropped their old producer John Feldman and are going with the guy that produced Panic at the Disco, Thrice and that stuff, Squire i think his name is, o well. i have a bad feeling in my stomach about the new album, i like all their stuff, but i dont like their direction as much....
wrong, forum, the used isn't screamo, and they have always been bad. although i enjoyed their first album back in the day.

and no ****, they sold out.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
well panic at the disco just got a hell of a lot better. and thrice went into a more experimental direction. the used is a pretty decent band, im sure theyll do something good. lies for the liars was pretty good and orchestral and such, and they'll probably improve.
Second wave (c.2003-Present)

By 2003, the genre name drifted into the mainstream and began to be used to describe a different, much slower and less dissonant style that borrowed from alternative rock[22]. The Sacramento band Far[22] and the Canadian group Grade were among the first bands to practice this variety of screamo[23]. The second outcropping of groups to be given the name included Thursday, the Used[24], and My Chemical Romance[25]. Thursday also cited post-punk (Joy Division) and post-hardcore (Fugazi) as crucial, but also had an appreciation for the alternative rock of Radiohead and U2[26]. Melodic metalcore groups, such as Atreyu, Unearth, and Avenged Sevenfold, are sometimes also associated with this second brand of screamo[27].
Quote by xwarnotwords

By 2003, the genre name drifted into the mainstream and began to be used to describe a different, much slower and less dissonant style that borrowed from alternative rock[22]. The Sacramento band Far[22] and the Canadian group Grade were among the first bands to practice this variety of screamo[23]. The second outcropping of groups to be given the name included Thursday, the Used[24], and My Chemical Romance[25]. Thursday also cited post-punk (Joy Division) and post-hardcore (Fugazi) as crucial, but also had an appreciation for the alternative rock of Radiohead and U2[26]. Melodic metalcore groups, such as Atreyu, Unearth, and Avenged Sevenfold, are sometimes also associated with this second brand of screamo[27].

were did you get this?
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
again i love all of their stuff, their my favorite band, its just their changing so much, mostly because bert doesnt wanna be associated with screamo cause it will eventually fade away, and hes right, but in effort to do that hes changing so much, like when they do their songs anymore, he doesnt scream, hardly at all, maybe its cause of that surgery, but idk
Quote by xwarnotwords
again i love all of their stuff, their my favorite band, its just their changing so much, mostly because bert doesnt wanna be associated with screamo cause it will eventually fade away, and hes right, but in effort to do that hes changing so much, like when they do their songs anymore, he doesnt scream, hardly at all, maybe its cause of that surgery, but idk

(Invalid img)
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Great wikipedia quote, sir.

One time a friend tried to quote wikipedia for a project.

He didn't notice the paragraph containing one word on the article on Harlem, NY.

Guess what it said? NIGGAZ NIGGAZ NIGGAZ NIGGAZ NIGGAZ NIGGAZ. 380 times. He failed the project and was almost expelled for racial intolerance. Thus concluding Wikipedia is full of sh*t.

Kill yourself.
Quote by xwarnotwords

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god this is hilarious
Okay, no. Even still, IF and that's a huge motherf*cking if, tEh yEwWzEd were screamo, it still wouldn't go here.

Oh, and they aren't screamo. Not even close, not even sounding influenced by. They probably don't even listen to screamo. Goodbye.