Hey guys I tracked down a Les Paul style guitar with a massive perloid "f" on the headstock, and I have no idea what it is! It's all black with cream binding all around the body, but you can't tell if it's on the neck from the pics. That leads me to another question, the pictures this guy sent me are WAY to big to upload here, how can I get them 'smaller' / get them up on here another way? Could I put them up on photobucket and then put a link to them here?

If you guys can even think of a guitar company name that starts with F besides Fender ( Is it Fernandes maybe? ), and just post it here, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!
pics?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
you can use photobucket or imageshack but you can also upload strait from PC.

they need to be 50K and 500 pixels or less tho to upload direct so can you resize?

imageshack.us has a resize option so it resizes it as it uploads.
Quote by -Collapse-
imageshack.us has a resize option so it resizes it as it uploads.

i know but i think you have to create an account there and i don't like my photos being public domain. plus, there are plenty of free photo resizing sites if his/her PC can't do it on it's own.

i use picasa2 for example and it is soooo easy
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
i know but i think you have to create an account there and i don't like my photos being public domain. plus, there are plenty of free photo resizing sites if his/her PC can't do it on it's own.

i use picasa2 for example and it is soooo easy

you dont need an account.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by marktuazon
you dont need an account.

+1

Also, for general use for things like this and forum sigs etc, I don't see why it matters if it's public.
+2 guys........no big deal

most pics on here are from imageshack and photobucket anyway...do what's easiest.

But, we just had UG'r who had his Mesa amp pic exploited and used on eBay the other night in a scam so anything can happen.

try googleing your username
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

try googleing your username

I tried, but it's too common a word and the dashes register as spaces.
I even put it in quotes. =[
cool dude, and not you specifically just in general.

younger folks in particular have no clue as to how/what they post on the internet could/will follow them forever which is why i never use the same user name twice in forums or registering for anything and i am never really specific about where i live or where i work blah blah blah.

word to the wise

ha, i just now read your sig. Word Up!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
cool dude, and not you specifically just in general.

younger folks in particular have no clue as to how/what they post on the internet could/will follow them forever which is why i never use the same user name twice in forums or registering for anything and i am never really specific about where i live or where i work blah blah blah.

word to the wise

ha, i just now read your sig. Word Up!

Yeah, this username isn't linked to any other of my accounts by name, but you could do it by my aim and msn, from my profile. =[

...No wait...Don't!
haha

I never give my last name out publicly (except of facebook, because you kinda look like a moron if you don't)
No one's tried to rape me yet, though...

Definitely not a Fernandes (plus all of the Gibson copies Fernandes makes go under the name Burny).
Quote by lumberjack
Ok guys, I hate to bring this conversation back to topic, but here are some pictures:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/playspb98/Eddies_guitar_photos_003.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/playspb98/Eddies_guitar_photos_004.jpg

I think you may have been right about the First Act part, but who knows. Do you guys know if this is worth anything? It looks kinda cool!

were you having a seizure when you took this picture?
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Quote by jeffc313
were you having a seizure when you took this picture?

I didn't take these pictures, the guy selling the guitar did...do you have any input for the thread?
His friend took 'em, he doesn't even own a camera supposedly. Whether or not I'm interested in buying this beast depends on what it is, so I'm not even to the point of worrying about what condition it is/whether or not he's trying to cover up problems with those scetchy shots...I'm still in the "What the heck IS this thing?" stage...
if he is giving you all that bollocks, to be honest?

i'd stay away

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb