Page 1 of 2
haha that was a great parody of shred hahahaOH wait.....were u serious?! seriously get it clean before you put it up, and there is a difference between screwing off and "warming up"
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
haha that was a great parody of shred hahahaOH wait.....were u serious?! seriously get it clean before you put it up, and there is a difference between screwing off and "warming up"

Lol? Post a video of you playing...Please.
Quote by lucascrouse
Lol? Post a video of you playing...Please.

well you're gonna think this is extremely convenient, but i don't have a camera. And even if i did, i don't feel the need to prove myself to you. I can give you some pointers if you like, but don't come here posting videos saying "haha lulz me lol shreding it up lulz" cause you're just asking for it, don't waste server space with extremely sloppy wanking videos
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
well you're gonna think this is extremely convenient, but i don't have a camera. And even if i did, i don't feel the need to prove myself to you. I can give you some pointers if you like, but don't come here posting videos saying "haha lulz me lol shreding it up lulz" cause you're just asking for it, don't waste server space with extremely sloppy wanking videos

I can understand where you're coming from, but I mean...

1.) I'm not trying to be cocky, but I know that I don't suck at guitar.
2.) Maybe you could've given me some pointers in the beginning, instead of being a straight up dick.

Nobody likes an asshole...
Last edited by lucascrouse at Jun 25, 2008,
I thought it sounded pretty good even tho i have no knowledge in this genre of music.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
It was so-so, uneven in some parts and it looks like you have too much tension in your left.
sick dude, just awesome, when i saw shredding i was expecting some third rate emo death metal BS, but you surprised me, kudos (no offence to the emo death metal guitarists)
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Quote by vinestreet98
hey good job dude- i sure as hell can't play a guitar like that. i'm not into the genre but you can definitely play and go pro. you actually treat it like a different instrument all together...

here's me, check it out and leave your thoughts (also a video).
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894558

Thanks man. I'll be sure to check it out.

Quote by ShizNick
I enjoy your tone what kind of amp are you using?

I'm using a Marshall MG100
Quote by fingers_magee
(no offence to the emo death metal guitarists)

none taken.
haha, kidding. the vid was pretty sick. i love caddys.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
fugly guitar, nice playing though
Guitars
------------------

Epiphone SG w/seymour duncan JB's

Hagstrom Super Swede

Amp
-----------------

Traynor YCV50 BLUE

Pedals
------------------

Line 6 DL-4

Boss TU-2
it very very good. i liked it however the two tips i think i could give would be make it cleaner and maybe a little more melodic.
i swear dude...
if you fix a little bit of your slops then youre ready to professional...
cheers!!
check out mine if you have time
Your playing is incredible. And congrats on getting such a good tone from an MG I've never managed to get a tone from one that I liked. Are you using pedals or the in-built distortion?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
i liked the bluesy licks you were doing at the beginging the most.
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Quote by Eidos
i liked the bluesy licks you were doing at the beginging the most.

Agreed, I play blues mostly but i felt like adding in something like metalish..thanks man!

And yes, i'm just using the Marshall and my guitar, no pedals, it's behind the camera
Quote by fingers_magee
sick dude, just awesome, when i saw shredding i was expecting some third rate emo death metal BS, but you surprised me, kudos (no offence to the emo death metal guitarists)

WTF is an EMO Death Metal Guitarist???....
Thats like an oxymoron

Anyway, The shread-age was awesome. I like the tone, and you've got your tapping down clean and easy. I enjoyed it, I watched it twice! ha, good job. Keep it up!!

Care to Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020557

Thanks
Quote by Lefty7Stringer

ahahah i love how bitter assholes get extremely personal for no reason, then when they get called out are like "i dont have to prove myself, im just gonna lash out at everyone else without giving real criticism."

but yeah man definitely on the right track dude- keep it up.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
It was ok, nothing too special, definitely better than most guitarists in here, but that's something a lot of guitarists can do, you were really repetitive with your licks, try adding new techniques like sweep picking for example.

Overall I'd say 6/10, practice more and work on your sloppiness.

Edit: I just checked some of your songs on your profile and they're really good, definitely better than your video, keep practicing dude, you'll be really good one day.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Mar 2, 2009,
Thanks for the crit man! Yea, that vid's quite old, like 6 months maybe lol but thanks for checkin' my newer profile stuff
Page 1 of 2