I know of a few free things that can be sent to your phone. For example if you text 466-453 it texts back free directions and information on companies. It basically works as a 411. Also if you text your location to 42278 you get the weather for free. I'm wondering if there is any other free information that can be sent to your phone through text messages. If you know of any, share them.
dont know how relevant this is, but you know those commercials that advertise how if you text them theyll send you crap for like $2 a text? my friend get one of those free for pick up lines. (He showed me his phone bill, theyre not there)

Example:
Are your parents terrorists? Because your the bomb
If you were a burger, you'd be the McBeautiful

i shat myself when i heard those
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
dont know how relevant this is, but you know those commercials that advertise how if you text them theyll send you crap for like $2 a text? my friend get one of those free for pick up lines. (He showed me his phone bill, theyre not there)

Example:
Are your parents terrorists? Because your the bomb
If you were a burger, you'd be the McBeautiful

i shat myself when i heard those

Are you sure they weren't just free examples?
Those are hilarious!

Only because they are so stupid, but that makes them funny.
Quote by SuperiorToYou

this sounds about right
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
you can text things to GOOGLE for free. say you need the definition of a word, just text "deifnition for................." to GOOGLE and BAM. it's pretty sweet i guess.
verizon offers some junk thats free...but you have to have certain plans...so it's not what you're talking about...

Otherwise, I'm not sure because I get txts for news and stuff from my local radio station and it's free besides what I have to pay for receiving txt messages. Still not free by your standards but for me...I get 250 or 500 free txts to any number outside Verizon.

Sorry, my reply was pointless...
Quote by SuperiorToYou

im pretty sure they arent, hes been getting them almost everyday for maybe 2 months now
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: