Poll: Vampire Sex Considered Necrophilia?
Poll Options
View poll results: Vampire Sex Considered Necrophilia?
Hell yes!
40 34%
Not so much...
78 66%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
So my friend (the lead guitarist in our band) and I, are playing The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, when somehow his vampire fetish gets brought up. Now we are debating: if vampires are technically undead, is having sex with one still considered necrophilia? He suggested that The Pit might provide an answer...
Technically, yes.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Man, it would be so embarrassing for him if he actually MET a vampire, then had to explain this delicate issue to it...assuming the vampire was up for sex, and not just the usual bloodlust thing
Are we talking about one vampire having sex with another vampire or a human having sex with a vampire?

And it must suck for your friend to have a fetish for something that doesn't exist.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Having sex with a dead body is necrophilia. Vampires are undead. Undead is the opposite of dead. Having sex with an undead is the opposite of having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is the opposite of having sex with a dead body. The opposite of having sex with a dead body is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not necrophilia.
Last edited by Brain245 at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by snipelfritz
Are we talking about one vampire having sex with another vampire or a human having sex with a vampire?

And it must suck for your friend to have a fetish for something that doesn't exist.

Human with a vampire.
Quote by Brain245
Having sex with a dead body is necrophilia. Vampires are undead. Undead is the opposite of dead. Having sex with a vampire is the opposite of having sex with a dead body. The opposite of having sex with a dead body is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not necrophilia.

This. Although the term undead has never really made sense to me. It more or less should mean the same thing as alive, but it kinda doesn't....
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by snipelfritz

I was going to poke fun at Jesus freaks, but I'd rather not risk sparking a debate.

Yes, having sex with an undead person is necrophilia.
Quote by snipelfritz

It's called pretending......or role playing.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Brain245
Having sex with a dead body is necrophilia. Vampires are undead. Undead is the opposite of dead. Having sex with an undead is the opposite of having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is the opposite of having sex with a dead body. The opposite of having sex with a dead body is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not having sex with a dead body. Having sex with a vampire is not necrophilia.

Nailed it.

I'd totally do a vampire. Not a Nosferatu type, but an Interview with a Vampire/Twilight type.
Quote by Fivebretz
LOL, how would you roleplay a Vampire? Suck the blood of the living for sustenance...mmmm I'm turned on.

Uhh, are you serious? They just ****in pretend. And yeah, some people happen to like that stuff.
Well, technically, vampires and zombies are in the same group (undead), and since I'm a zombie (died at birth), and necrophiliacs say they're turned on by that, I'd say yes.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Uhh, are you serious? They just ****in pretend. And yeah, some people happen to like that stuff.

I happen to have a friend that gets turned on by blood.....he told me that when his gf scratches him deep on his shoulders and it runs down his front it turns him on.............

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
I happen to have a friend that gets turned on by blood.....he told me that when his gf scratches him deep on his shoulders and it runs down his front it turns him on.............

OK? Like you don't have any sexual fetishes?
Quote by MedicreDemon
OK? Like you don't have any sexual fetishes?

Not saying I dont. Just saying that that was just a little strange to me, thats all.

Chill out.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Brain245

un=not.
dead=dead.
therefore, undead=not dead.
necrophilia is sex with dead bodies.
so vampire sex is sex with not dead bodies, therefore not necrophilia.

EDIT: maybe i should read the responses before posting
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by valennic
Not saying I dont. Just saying that that was just a little strange to me, thats all.

Chill out.

Sorry, I'm really tired and I have a sore throat so I am really irritable today, but I have to wait to go to bed.

Quote by Fivebretz
LOL, apparently blood and vampire fetishes are touchy subjects...Who knew?

No, I just didn't think it was that hard to comprehend how to roleplay as a vampire.
Quote by fleaflicker182
I'd suggest taping the mouth shut, though (unless you want to attempt a 'put your head in the lion's mouth' thing, if you catch my drift)

haha

Quote by MedicreDemon
Sorry, I'm really tired and I have a sore throat so I am really irritable today, but I have to wait to go to bed.

Awww, that sucks. I'll hug you to make you feel better. *hugs* Because random e-hugs from random guys on the internet makes everyone feel better... >_>
sig goes here
Last edited by Skater901 at Jun 25, 2008,
Nope, not since I read Twilight.

All vampires are now douchebags
The Pit. The Movie.
Poor vampires, they cannot experience the magic of 'Afternoon Delight'

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
SPOLIER
vampires aren't real
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Spay
Nope, not since I read Twilight.

All vampires are now douchebags

i wouldnt be surprised if less than 0.1% of the forum has read this....
^I have, unfortunately. Read Twilight, that is.

But the good news is I'm also currently playing Twilight Princess, which is way better.
Quote by ShesLeavingHome
^I have, unfortunately. Read Twilight, that is.

But the good news is I'm also currently playing Twilight Princess, which is way better.

What is this Twilight people are refferring to?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
A crappy love story where a teenage girl falls obsessively in love with a vampire. But loads of teenage girls love it.
Quote by SG Man Forever
What is this Twilight people are refferring to?

I could easily go through a box.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well vampires are undead.
To be undead you must have been alive, died, and then been reanimated.
Let's not forget that your average vampire has a short period of death before becoming a vampire. They're out for a minute or two and come back.
Therefore, I think sexing a vampire is aOK, bordering on necrophilia.
Un at the start of another word generally means it's been reversed.
Eg, undo
undead
undone
I can't think of any more examples, but if you don't consult your local GP.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by ShesLeavingHome
A crappy love story where a teenage girl falls obsessively in love with a vampire. But loads of teenage girls love it.

Where werewolves are suicidal butt pirates who bitch a lot
The vampires are manipulative chav douchebags
And the girl is a pasty skin bitch
The Pit. The Movie.
Page 1 of 2