Well I found that I can borrow an amp for awhile tell I get a new one.

so I can extend my budget a little.

lets make it like 500 bucks (go buy my pedals!!!)

Classic Rock, blues, Contemperary christian stuff like that
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
New or used?
Home or gig?
combo or head?
watt range?
British or Am?

am i kidding?

yes.

idk

go bump your other thread, as that was more fun anyway. I thought you were settled on a Classic Cow 30? I suggested the Chevrolet 1500 but it is more of a metal machine but has nice distortion at low levels given the fact that it has 8 valves and is 4x4.

*damn it's late - c ya*
thats amazing lol I really wanna sig that lol
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
well just reiterate, i'll say these are your best options:
classic 30, or the classic 50 head you found for 275 (thats a amazing deal btw)
tiny terror would be great fit considering you already have a cab
maybe a epi valve junior?
peavey windsor?
ycv 50 blue
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by forsaknazrael
I thought you were getting a YCV50?

that was a while ago and after that I decided on a ceriatone. then I got in a car crash and all my gear was in the back IE my amps toast.

I need a relativly cheap amp to replace the one.

to acdc....I'm HIGHLY considering that C50. I dunno about a YCV50 though. I'm keeping an eye out for an old traynor YBA1.

and I don't think I"m gonna find a TT.

I don't really like the VJ"s that much
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 25, 2008,
I still say Peavey Windsor. Apparently, I was wrong on the wattage of the head, which is 100 as opposed to 20 watts...

You want a british voicing right? Palomino V32H is nice... I like it as much as a Classic 30.
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era